Is buying the heart of the aspects worth it

90 Blood Elf Warlock
So hi everyone i am not new but jsut wondered is it worth it to buy the heart of the aspects???

iw ant dos and donts really ay know
Reply Quote
13 Troll Shaman
Well, if you bought it.. then you would have it. But, if you don't buy it, then you won't have it. So either way, you may or may not get to have it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
You should invest in Mavis Beacon teaches Typing
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
No one can tell you whether or not you want it. It's entirely a personal preference. Is it worth spending real money to have an in-game mount?
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Paladin
In my opinion yes because its sexy as hell! But it depends:would you like to buy a big meal at McDonals or you could have an in game mount.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/16/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Maskedzebra
In my opinion yes because its sexy as hell! But it depends:would you like to buy a big meal at McDonals or you could have an in game mount.

How about some healthy produce?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If you really like mounts or want to look cool, i say go for it.........but if it really doesn't matter then don't go for it.

I would like to have one myself, but i don't have that kind of money for something that goes away when Blizzard finally closes the game in <insert number of years>.
Reply Quote
21 Tauren Druid
NO! I wasted my money on this piece of junk and it doesn't even fly! what a damn rip-off! If it had said on battle.net "It's a walking mount that can't walk on the ground" I would not have wasted 25 bucks! I want my money back this is misleading advertising to only show a picture of it flying and give no description or warning that it can't even glide down off a cliff much less fly!
Edited by Eochaidh on 10/13/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Human Death Knight
NO! I wasted my money on this piece of junk and it doesn't even fly! what a damn rip-off! If it had said on battle.net "It's a walking mount that can't walk on the ground" I would not have wasted 25 bucks! I want my money back this is misleading advertising to only show a picture of it flying and give no description or warning that it can't even glide down off a cliff much less fly!
You have to hit 60 for it to fly and get the expert riding skill. So its your fault for not researching the thing before you buy it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
It is sooooo Worth it I just saved up the money and it is the BEST FLYING MOUNT EVER!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]