90 Orc Death Knight
Prices (subject to change based on demand):

Dragon Soul

The Complete Dragon Soul Experience (200k) includes:
[Life-Binder's Handmaiden]
The Savior of Azeroth title
8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic
Any BoP gear not needed by our raiders
Note: Items not needed do not include items you cannot use. You receive up to 3 times more loot on 25 man than 10 man.

The Dragon Soul Special (100k) includes:
8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic
Any BoP gear not needed by our raiders
Note: You receive up to 3 times more loot on 25 man than 10 man.

Full Clear No Gear (75k) includes:
8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic
No gear

The Deathwing's Ride and Title (100k) includes:
[Life-Binder's Handmaiden]
The option to purchase available iLevel 416 Weapons

The Savior of Azeroth (50k) includes:
The option to purchase available iLevel 416 Weapons at an additional 50k per piece

iLevel 416 Gear (50K):
The option to purchase individual items is available off Spine and Madness.
Madness Items: You must pay for the Savior of Azeroth title if you do not already have the achievement.

Note:
Dragon Soul: We are selling individual items. Items for purchase will made available to the buyer. If you have any questions regarding the purchase of individual items, please contact an officer in-game.
Dragon Soul: Individuals willing to purchase a full run will always take priority over individuals wishing to purchase items off of multiple bosses.
Dragon Soul: Individuals willing to purchase the title/mount will always take priority over individuals wishing to purchase items off of multiple bosses, but not over those wishing to purchase a full run + mount.
Dragon Soul: If you are interested in purchasing any gear from Spine or Madness of Deathwing, please contact an officer in-game to see if we are selling that particular piece of gear.
Dragon Soul: If you are looking to purchase gear from Spine or Madness, you would be required to pay the amount we charge for that particular encounter + the price of the item you are looking to purchase.
Dragon Soul: Prices are negotiable. Please don't hesitate to contact an officer if you wish to work a deal.
Dragon Soul: 25 Man Raid will allow us to offer you more loot/easier clears than 10 mans. Don't let other guilds' prices mislead you.

How to Purchase
Dragon Soul Items/Mount/Titles - PM an Officer on the Forums or Whisper in-game.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact an officer in-game or make a new thread in our forums!
Edited by Kurtzenberge on 7/10/2012 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/27/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Serabi
What's going on in this thread?

03/19/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Cmctiger
#lovetap

05/12/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Emotive
This thread is full of lulz.

idk...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
We're selling title and drake for 200k (although I think we lowered the price). I really wouldn't call that misleading.
Edited by Arrak on 7/4/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Fedas is the best Feral PvE hero US...and the world!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/04/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Arrak
We're selling title and drake for 200k (although I think we lowered the price). I really wouldn't call that misleading.

It says price not what you are offering.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Our Prices have been adjusted to some input from people on the server. Let us know if you would like to buy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Wait nath actually has more then one guild with a end boss heroic kill before the next expac?

How refreshing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Grats on that kill guys. Hope Nath people be buyin'.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/26/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Olducu
Grats on that kill guys. Hope Nath people be buyin'.

Olducu being sincere... what is this?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not a tarp!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/27/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Olducu
Not a tarp!

I hear Olducu is still jealous of Sared.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I almost joined Simple Math about 1-2 months before I joined Left for Dead...I did not think my computer could handle 25m but evidently it can
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I never have more than 1500g. Just let me come with you dammit! I'm competent!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]