--

90 Human Rogue
--
Edited by Aurara on 8/23/2012 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Forum police here.

*reads post*

Well it would seem that all your papers are in order. Carry on.

... But remember... we're always watching...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I smell bacon.

But yeah Aurara is totally awesome at putting things together. (I'm totally not.)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/03/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Aurara
People in the group can play multiple rolls

Does this mean that they get to roll multiple times on loot? I don't see how this is very fair.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
how do u even get that out of what aurara said. he said were flexible on roles not greedy on loot
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
07/04/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Holierthan
how do u even get that out of what aurara said. he said were flexible on roles not greedy on loot

Well, if you take what Aurara said...
multiple rolls

run it by the Internet Spelling and Grammar Police and then add a dash of troll, you get a comment such as Roth's.

If you still do not understand, I suggest you visit www.trollingfordummies.com
Reply Quote
We're looking for 2 DPS.

I can pull 2 DPS. Hell, if i time Cds right i can pull 2.5. With that being said, am i in?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hey im ilvl 396 tank and i am looking for a heroic team. please msg me in game if your interested in me
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Group is still looking for quality players. Vent/Mumble with working microphone required. Gear is not an issue (and no Kardone, I'm not taking your Ugly Pally wearing all greens), we just want people that know how to play their class very well, understand the DS Raid Mechanics, and are willing to be competitive in a casual environment.

Pfc - How are you liking Area52? I actually have a friend that just transferred there and he keeps bugging me to come PvP with him on Horde. May make a toon there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey Aurara, would love to start rading with yous, if you can use an MM hunter. Unfortunately I don't think I can make the 5pm time slot :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah, hard to find people that can raid on East Coast times here. Thread has been bumped for update.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Can I play?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
<------ My mage is down for it
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ALL I DO IS WIN
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/14/2012 01:20 AMPosted by Røth
ALL I DO IS WIN
DOW CLEAN, or maybe ...K AT THE GIRLS AS THEY GO BY.

tg you didn't "WAN"
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Raid times T/R 5-7pm server (8pm EST). We're an East Coast team on a West Coast server.

Perfect, can I join please? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]