Best Arena Comps for Hunters

90 Pandaren Hunter
Whater the best 2s, 3s and 5s comps for BM hunters. Considering going MM, but would rather stay BM.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/05/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Skwish
Nothing as MM. Anyways, I believe Thug Cleave and Jungle Cleave are doing pretty well right now. You could also be nice to a Warrior and run KFC.

You mean nothing as "BM", MM is in a much better place right now.
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Skwish
Nothing as MM. Anyways, I believe Thug Cleave and Jungle Cleave are doing pretty well right now. You could also be nice to a Warrior and run KFC.

Been running KFC on my hunter. My gawd, it's so fun (as hunt atleast)!
Reply Quote
Thug Cleave, Jungle Cleave, KFC, hell I've run double BM+Holy Pally to 1600+, PHDk if done right. You can tinker around with other setups to find something great. Random things you'd never think to get you to 2k+ might actually be an easy glad setup. Just experiment until you find a comp that best suits you =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Just make sure you're not playing on the battlegroup with all them NAO tournament dudes!
Reply Quote
Thug and PHD are probably the strongest right now, with junglecleave falling a bit behind them, imo.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Best comp for hunter is Scumbag Cleave: Ret.Rogue.Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thugcleave is the only Tier 1 hunter comp atm. They can pretty much queue into anything and win when played right, and there really aren't any direct counters except for an LSD2, but thugcleave can win a lot of games simply on the opener.

Hunters have some lower tier comps that can possibly be really potent. You'll hear varying reports of "PHD sux but Jungle is amazing" or "Jungle sucks but PHD/KFC are awesome" because it depends on your BG. If there's a lot of RMP and non-rogue melee around and not as many RLS/LSD2/Fire mage comps jungle is a lot better. If your BG is infested with Lock/Sham/x and Fire mages then jungle isn't a very good comp to run, and PHD/KFC will be a lot better.

So run thug if you can, and if not it really depends on your battlegroup.

I won't even comment on triple DPS, I'd rather not encourage any possibility of more people running it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]