DS Raiding Addons?

90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm wondering if there are addons that I should get that are Dragon Soul specific. If you have any you reccomend please let me know either via forums or in game mail if possible. I'm trying to find something that can help in any ways.

If you have any addons that you feel help you get through Heroic or Reg DS please let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
DBM is really, really important, IMO.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
DBM
Skada

That's honestly it.

I use a few others to just clean up the UI (bartender is awesome), but DBM is honestly the only one you really need for raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Yorsahj Priority is good if you're raid leading, but it's really not neccessary.

DeathNote or something similiar is good to tell you why you and/or others in your raid died. You can get the same information from recount's death log, but addons like DeathNote automate it, and put it in a pretty format in chat. It's a good for any raid, not just DS.

There's really nothing special about DS compared to other raids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]