Phare's 10 man DS - Tuesdays at 5:30 server.

90 Night Elf Druid
Hi, Shattered Halls.

I'm bored lately. Real bored. I have an alt who's, well, more geared than my main. I struggle to maintain entertained... ness.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-halls/Feu/simple

So I'm running a casual Dragon Soul group on Tuesdays (or Wednesdays maybe. Hit me up) from 5:30-8:30pm server time (That's Pacific. 6:30 for you mountain timers, 7:30 for centrals, 8:30 for easterners and 9:30 for the odd Canadian. Eh?).

This group is going to run 3 (THREE) hours a week. No more, no less. Unless of course we happen to down 8/8H in a couple hours... which will happen eventually. The point of the run is to progress quickly through heroic content under the ridiculous nerf within a very short time frame for people who cannot raid like me.

I am requiring a 390-ish or better ilvl. Grab an alt, whatever. No guild, no commitment required. I've done this before in ICC and we downed 11/12H and completed Glory in one night a week. I have savior experience on 2 characters. All I ask is you KNOW how to play your toon and you are willing to make a commitment to a single raid per week. Got it?

If you would like to join me in mutual boredom, and try to fill this endless void of boredness, please send me an in-game mail or a whisper to Phare or Feu. I will be waiting.

Slots:
1. Feu [Paladin](Tank/Healer/MDPS)
2. Fancynapkin [Rogue] (MDPS)
3. Caalintor [Paladin] (Tank/MDPS)
4. Vynariel [Death Knight] (MDPS)
5. Cleanhealz [Priest] (Healer)
6. Robolock [Warlock] (RDPS)
7. Amion [Death Knight] (Tank)
8. Dkarma [Hunter] (RDPS)
9. Alilya [Druid] (Healer/RDPS)
10. Dottylou [Mage] (RDPS)

These spots will be competitive if we want to clear. Gear will be needed for spine and madness, possibly zonozz, but I assure you 5/8h will come easily. Please have DBM updated and ready to go. Thank you.

I will continue to evaluate interested raiders. :)
Edited by Phare on 7/15/2012 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
count me in again!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'll be there on my pally "caalintor" Tank or dps
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Might have to see what this fuss is about next time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
BORED
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Might have to see what this fuss is about next time.

Totems, is that a 'TAKE ME!!'? Should I sign you up?

Cat you know you wanna...
Edited by Phare on 7/4/2012 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I need a hunter, a healer (shaman or druid) and a mage.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The times are good. If I don't move this character off server next week to find a suitable guild, I'll be down for your Tuesday run =)
Unless of course, slots are filled*
Edited by Totems on 7/4/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm a little bit surprised at the interest. I'm going to have to pick and choose people here, and for that I'm sorry ahead of time, but for now I'm adding all who qualify to the in-game calendar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i think hable is xfering his boomkin here and i can give you my dk or shaman if u need
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I'm looking for an Elemental/Resto Shaman or Warrior DPS in case Cat doesn't want to raid :)

6/8 Heroic down, high chance of savior soon.
Edited by Feu on 7/19/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
congrats! i wish we had this on horde :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Big thanks to Checkout, Dritz, Krils, Madchaos, and Sofly for filling in for the away team! Good run folks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]