[H] WTS Alchemy leveling kit 1-525

90 Undead Warlock
I've farmed the mats and am offering an Alchemy 1-525 leveling "kit". The mats supplied are based off WoW-Professions Alchemy Leveling.
http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow_alchemy_leveling_guide.html

I've got them on one tab of my alt's guild bank, and can provide you with view access to it, so you can confirm everything you need is there against WoW-Profession's list.

The sale price is 8,500g.

If you feel it's something you want, then the simplest method is for you to create an alt, I'll invite you into the guild and give you the tab withdrawl access once you deposit the 8,500g into the guild bank. I will also provide your alt with 4 netherweave bags to ensure you can hold the 75-80 total stacks.

I will provide mats for an epic alchemy trinket if you want it. Please let me know which one of the following: Lifebound Alchemist Stone Volatile Alchemist Stone Quicksilver Alchemist Stone Vibrant Alchemist Stone

Thanks for taking the time to check this out. If you are interested, please reply here, send me an in-game mail, or PST in-game to Guldun.

PS- We also have a guild mate finishing up mats for a Blacksmithing 1-525 kit, as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks to those of you who contacted me in-game. The alchemy leveling set has been sold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]