Best hunter pvp spec?

90 Troll Hunter
Okay, there's alot of controversy on this subject but what is the best pvp spec for hunters?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
New topic is new.

Resto.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
New topic is new.

Resto.

Here we go again.

LOL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
MM
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
New topic is new.

Resto.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Beast Mastery if you wanna show everyone your unique pet that hits people.

Marksman if you want to be a true sniper.

Survival if you created the wrong class and wanted to be a mage.

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Sporebat.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yjjial
85 Dwarf Hunter
Wanderer

Sporebat.

lol

Still waiting on a vid bro.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
in BGs get MM spec with a warp stalker, 3 slows is awesome for kiting.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Go MM right now.

Phaelle basically nailed why people say BM is better.

"The problem that comes into play is BM is one of the easiest specs in the game to get full potential out in PvP, where MM is one of the hardest. So below average players play BM, do well, test out MM and eat dirt. Then instead of not realizing they're not grasping how to play it properly, they just act like they're cutting edge theorycrafters and tell everyone BM is better."
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
MM with water elementa pet + 2 point in your frost tree for shatter. and so u can AIM + chimera shatter combo~
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
BM for good ol burst on the run kiting for reg BGs and duels.
MM for all out max burst and control for arena n RBGs.
SV for wishing you rolled a lock and scrolling thru combat log while you wait for your spawn timer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
When you read the threads on best PvP spec, make sure to actually armory the people giving out advice. If they never do any rated PvP, or lose the majority of their games, please take their advice with a grain of salt. Experience matters, and if they can't even manage it themselves it's likely because they're doing something very wrong which won't translate into good advice for others. It's the ones who are winning most of their games at high(ish) levels that you should be paying attention to.
Edited by Phaelle on 7/4/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
^Yeah.
So don't listen to me, or anyone else with a garbage arena rating like mine. Because were not pro n have absolutly nothing to contribute to beginners. What I stated eariler was lies to completely throw you off...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
^Yeah.
So don't listen to me, or anyone else with a garbage arena rating like mine. Because were not pro n have absolutly nothing to contribute to beginners. What I stated eariler was lies to completely throw you off...

I'm not saying it's intentional but it wasn't entirely accurate. MM is actually a better kiting and better dueling spec than BM. I'm sure you meant well, but the wrong information can really throw a new player off.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Most of these people are right, but I'm not sure about all of the hate SV is getting. I've been pwning nooblets in BGs with it all month. Only class that has given me any sort of trouble is Pally.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Most of these people are right, but I'm not sure about all of the hate SV is getting. I've been pwning nooblets in BGs with it all month. Only class that has given me any sort of trouble is Pally.

Yeah you have been pwning ppl that dont know thier class or the hunter class and just plain suck. in RBG's and arenas SVL just doesnt have what MM and BM have.
Reply Quote
I've played bm to 2100 and it does hit a wall at a certain point. But remember that all the tools that make MM "the pvp spec" are avaible to all specs come MOP. I prefer the BM play style so I'm solely concentrating on it. Adding readiness and silence shot will be amazing. In the end play what's fun. This season is no longer relavant.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
07/03/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Wreckliss
Okay, there's alot of controversy on this subject but what is the best pvp spec for hunters?

There's controversy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]