[H-RP/PVP Clan Stormfist]

90 Orc Shaman
Hail, brothers and sister. Clan Stormfist is now recruiting only orcs for our clan. We are a heavy RP/PvP guild that is brand new. Approach me or Ugannar, or Morgwolfbane in game for details, or an invite. We are the new Redblade clan, and we will show this server what a true orcish guild can do. Lok'tar Ogar!

Website is clanstormfist.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
You look for members for one guild while in another?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
What happened to the old Redblade Clan?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
I was already in Clan Stormfist. Armory hadn't updated yet. It does that. Alot. We are formed from the members of Redblade Clan. We had some internal guild issues and had to make a new guild.
))
Reply Quote
67 Troll Death Knight
((Good luck to you, my friend. We were disappointed to see Redblade Clan fold so quickly, after being assured the man in charge wasn't going anywhere. Gor'Watha offers you its support as we did RBC.))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Thank you Resken. We appreciate it.
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Bump for our awesome play last night.
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((Bump because orcs are supreme.))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((bump))
Reply Quote
((Good luck to you all.))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Thank you Luceous, I appreciate it. Bumpity bump.
))
Reply Quote
47 Tauren Druid
((
Bump! So this is why i got no contact back, Cuz I wanna join this so bad
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
You must be an orc, not a Tauren to join. Contact Ugannar, or Morgwolfbane, and tell them Gormush sent you.
)
Reply Quote
47 Tauren Druid
Oh no I am rerolling haha, just working out my story for my toon is all haha
))
Reply Quote
47 Tauren Druid
((Acutally may I post my Characters idea on this page, maybe one of you could help me with some of it, I am new to RP but an Expert at PvP :)
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Of course!
))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Mo'Kra brothers and sisters of the Horde!

Clan Stormfist has no interest in the feint hearted or quesey stomached. We seek spirited, hungry, and rock-ribbed loyalist orcs to face the enemies among the Alliance as well as those in the Horde.

You will show a spine when you join Clan Stormfist or it will be taken out and shown to you!

Blood and thunder!
Reply Quote
47 Tauren Druid
((
Ok so here is what I am planning, making an Orc Mage that going to be a sole fire mage. Here are some thoughts or ideas i had thought of, He was once a shaman in training on draenor, very very young and had a very strong connections with the elements of Fire it had run in his blood and his familys throughout the generations, then beacuse of influences of power he had turned to demonic powers and becoming a warlock, then over the years the dark corruption had died from the war and killing that demon guy etc, then coming of Cataclysm the fire spirits were very troubled and he had heard the call from them again, however because of the dark arcane power he had it pushed his capabilities to reform to shamanism, so he decided to leave his dark arcane arts and push towards that of a mage, a fire mage to sort of reconnect with his heart element- Thsi is what I am stuck on, would this be possible and are there any ways he could pick up the uses of mage especially fire, either through a trainer or just simply lone teachings? also would be be very old by this time or still at least mid age for an orc? please help, and plz tell me if you think this idea is stupid or just way out there or good and possible? Thank you for reading :) ))
Reply Quote
47 Tauren Druid
((
Bump
Anyone wanna help me out with this?
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
In my honest opinion that sounds fine, but I am not the best judge, others are more critical than me. But, in all honesty, if that is what you want to RP, go for it. Don't let others make your character for you. On the age topic, I'd place him around 40-50? Give or take a little bit. That would make him middle-aged for an Orc. Anything else you would like answers on?
Oh, and Hi Stormwytch! :D
))

Edit: you bumped just before I posted, haha.))
Edited by Gormush on 7/10/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]