[H-RP/PVP Clan Stormfist]

7 Gnome Warrior
((You have to be careful when switching classes for RP like that. A mage draws its power from the ley lines in Azeroth, pulling and bending the power to their will to create fire or frost, stuff like that. A shaman has a sort of symbiotic, contract related or friendly relationship with the elements and the spirits, which is how they draw their power. You could certainly RP going from one to the other, but I imagine your character would have to be very forceful, aggressive, and perhaps a bit egotistical to switch from shamanism to the arcane.))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
<<Back to the 1st page with you. Orc guild Rp's as orcs. Come join. bumpage>>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you believe you have what it takes to be a true Orc, come join us and see for yourself the might of the Horde.
Reply Quote
Victory or death!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Bump for Greenskin superiority.
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
All of you wanna be Orcs better getcha self down ta Razor Hill and see a real Orc clan.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((bump))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Third page? Really?
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
FOR THE HORDE AND THE STORMFIST!!!

((love the clan, need more 85's))
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
((

We have an Orc gang called 'The Grombolar' that was hired to work for Dawnstar. I believe a handful of them met some of your guildies in Durotar. I just wanted to pitch in and say that Clan Stormfist are awesome roleplayers, and anyone that rps with them will be in for a fun time.

I hope to see your guild grow.

))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Our clan is growing. Slowly, but it is growing. Any orc brothers or sisters who wish to join our clan and helping it grow further, do not hesitate to ask any of us.

((Stormfist just hit lvl 2 last night. We getting there))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Thanks Dosin, I appreciate it!
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
We are getting bigger. Slowly, but steadilly. Hit us up in game if you'd like to join!
))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((ok, this shudnt be down here.
BUMP!))
Reply Quote
69 Troll Warrior
Join dis Clan is ya be an Orc, dey be havin' honor before everyting 'mon

((I spoke to one of them in-game, it was Ugannar, to get a DK in, but ended uup having problems, Ugannar stayed in charecthar the whole time. Looks like a great RP guild of you're an orc))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Disappointed to have seen this thread drop so low. Gimme some of dat bump powah!
))
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Free bumps day
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
*Grins lopsidely and holds up a snapped trolls tusk*
"Eh ulridy get Utuzbeh tesk. Um comin fer chu neck Ezzran!
*cackles*
Reply Quote
((You my friends deserve bumpage. Despite it being short, had a lot of fun pushing back the Allies from Razor Hill. :) ))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]