Looking to pay to have a guild lvl'ed.

90 Tauren Druid
I will shortly will be bring a toon to Ravenholdt Horde with some items. I plan to create guild and wish to seek the assistance of some bored people. I plan to pay for the work performed by the people who lvl the guild.

I plan to pay for this by taking the 5 highest contributors when the guild hits lvl 2. Its at that time I will /roll 1-5 and the number showing represents the winner and the person's standing in the contributions to the guild. The top price with be 1 Vial of the Sands.

If interested let me know so I can start the transfer of my toon from Darkspear.
Reply Quote
I would help but unfortunately all that work for a 20% chance at getting a mount just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yep, I have a couple of alts horde side. Can donate one to ya, Bob. Level preferences?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I got an alt or that can help out.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
Interesting idea, though what if there is a huge difference between #1 and #5 as far as contributions go? Would kind of suck to be #1 and have double the contribution of #2 and lose out to #5.

Then again, you could just give me Dwarven beer and I'm happy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I may work on my warlock horde side. Though it's only in the low 20's so that's not going to level the guild fast. But something is better than nothing I guess. And I'm willing to help.

Can I pick the guild name?
Edited by Halldór on 7/4/2012 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/04/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Halldór
Can I pick the guild name?

<Shawty Supreme>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Recruit a couple of groups of PvPers and have them chain arenas. You'll hit your weekly cap in a few hours. It'll take, what, 2 weeks to hit level 2, then?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I got my lvl 18 pally on server now. She is currently on alliance side and will transfer to horde side once I complete some business.

In terms of compensation, everyone will be fairly compensated since I believe you dont get something for nothing. I will still honor my original offer reference to the VoSands and that offer still stands.

I thank everyone for the offer of assistance. And yes, Hall"i"dor, I will grant you the honor of naming the guild...so long as it does not insult Tauren and Gnome honor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/06/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Dinpik
Let us know the name of the guild and GM, so we can whisper you about invites?

Name of GM is JudgeBobbi...

Hall"I"Door has not advised of a name yet
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
07/06/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Bobcat
Let us know the name of the guild and GM, so we can whisper you about invites?

Name of GM is JudgeBobbi...

Hall"I"Door has not advised of a name yet
Ahvalon, just saiyan.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Bob, i am full on toons.

~Devyn
Reply Quote
18 Blood Elf Paladin
Howdy, the guild has been established and named the following; Lucht Siúil. For those that are curious, it means; "the walking people." after a clan of Irish folks.

I thank ya'll for the assistance in this endeavor.

Bob
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Evidence that you carry a Vial of the Sands, please. You guys may be Horde, but I don't want you to get scammed.
Edited by Fauxpaw on 7/14/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/14/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Fauxpaw
Evidence that you carry a Vial of the Sands, please. You guys may be Horde, but I don't want you to get scammed.

I feel like I've known Bob since before Cata (though I may just be imaging it). But he seems trustworthy anyway. He's been extremely helpful, and very amusing on the forums. Plus, he's in Riskbreakers, and while I may not like their GM that much, I do trust they've got quality people.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/14/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Fauxpaw

I respect that and appreciate your claim or concern. I will say this, since 2004 when I began this game or experence, I have not or ever scammed anyone. I know that I can't prove this. With that in mind, I will not risk 13 85s and everything I have collected since the beginning.

As for carrying "a" Vial of Sands, I actually have 3 on ally side and 10 on horde side. Just the results of compressing my gold on DS to move all my toons to RH. That in itself is $55.00 per toon to server change and faction change. Now why would I risk getting my acct banned for scamming people.

Furthermore, I have conducted cross faction business where people pre-paid me for items and they were not scammed.

Again I appreciate your concerns for the general population of this server.
Edited by Bobcat on 7/14/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/14/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Lukar
I feel like I've known Bob since before Cata (though I may just be imaging it). But he seems trustworthy anyway. He's been extremely helpful, and very amusing on the forums. Plus, he's in Riskbreakers, and while I may not like their GM that much, I do trust they've got quality people

Bob from Wrath and former Rend Fate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]