cant socket gems to clothing

22 Human Paladin
i just spent 1500 gold on gems in the bazar my gear is season 11 pvp gear 390 level the gems are for 300 level i tried !@#$ left click and says does not support the item even though say there is a red socket on clothing and a red gemi am trying to use.
is pvp gear only allowed to have pvp gems if not why can i not get gems to socket on my gear
hate to blow all that gold and cant use the gems
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wat
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i just spent 1500 gold on gems in the bazar my gear is season 11 pvp gear 390 level the gems are for 300 level i tried !@#$ left click and says does not support the item even though say there is a red socket on clothing and a red gemi am trying to use.
is pvp gear only allowed to have pvp gems if not why can i not get gems to socket on my gear
hate to blow all that gold and cant use the gems

In the slim chance you aren't trolling (though I suspect you are), here is how you add gems to clothing:

Hold down shift, right click on the piece of clothing and the gemming interface will open. left click on the gem you want to put in, drop it in the socket and click done.
Reply Quote
22 Human Paladin
i am not trolling don't even know what it means i tried shift left click from what guild told me does not work heard it could be a game bug the clothing is level 390 the gem is 300 so say i have a red 390 clothing item slot and a red 300 level gem it wont work says there is no empty slot available even though i have no gems on any of my clothing gear
hope this clears my problem up more
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Then the only thing I can suggest is put in a ticket for a GM.
Reply Quote
22 Human Paladin
ok figured it out i was told to hold shift left click and drag should have been hold shift left click item them left click gear to open interface up
Edited by Aidavin on 7/4/2012 10:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wadda !@#$
Reply Quote
Might help if you posted on the character with the item equipped.

Also possible that an addon is messing with the interface. Log out, turn everything off, then log in again and try to equip the gems with a Shift + Right Click.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
I lol'd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]