What happened to DI while i was away?!

85 Tauren Paladin
^^ <3 Monttollio
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Monttollio....now why does that name ring a bell?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I just came back from an extended break and Dark Iron (Horde side) is deader than I have ever seen it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
My name is Balazar and my shield is broken! I cant see what color stream to stand in Im color blind!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
any cool ppl left on DI? where'd everyone go?!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Slowly returning to claim this land once again.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Rend Blackhand was brought back to life by the twilight cult little did they know he would not take orders from his new masters and left. Once be was on his oen agenda rend devised a diabolical plan to have the goblins develope a massive nuke big enough to destroy all of the adventurers of azeroth on the dark iron server. A few caught wind of his plan and found shelter on a server near by others stayed to face doom.

And you know the outcome

Now join <are you criting me>
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
The whole incident was blamed on deathwing and named the cataclysm. most survivors joined the witness protection systems and go by different names now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]