Looking for new Assassination game suggestion

As we enter a new season, I'm curious if any of my fellow Ysondrians has an idea for a new iteration of the assassination games.

Any suggestions are welcome! I'm looking for ideas to include more realm members, and make it a fun event. Put on your thinking caps if you would.
Edited by Arar on 7/5/2012 4:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Tis not a Assasanation game, but a good game either way. A 2's team only arena race to 2200.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Rogue
Assassination Bingo. IE, one spot is "Kill a rogue in TB".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/05/2012 05:09 AMPosted by Rajitanti
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is there a way to check who has the best arena ratings on the server? Should put together a list of the highest rated players. And, yes, I already hear the trolls calling out this is Ysondre so there aren't any. Hush.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/05/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Gessa
Is there a way to check who has the best arena ratings on the server? Should put together a list of the highest rated players. And, yes, I already hear the trolls calling out this is Ysondre so there aren't any. Hush.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/2v2/?sort=&region_id=All&battlegroup_id=-1&realm_id=164&faction_id=-1&class_id1=-1&class_id2=-1
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Ruinatiôn

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/2v2/?sort=&region_id=All&battlegroup_id=-1&realm_id=164&faction_id=-1&class_id1=-1&class_id2=-1

why would you link 2s, they are pointless
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/05/2012 05:09 AMPosted by Rajitanti

Or maybe specific class/race combo's that are uncommon? like undead hunter, orc warlock, tauren priest... To go along with his bingo i dea so you dont have several people camping one location.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

It was just what I had bookmarked. It was a easy answer to the question that was asked.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

It was just what I had bookmarked. It was a easy answer to the question that was asked.

you guys do realize that the armory has all the PvP ladders?

Every battlegroup, you can sort by rating, realm, composition etc..

Ysondre 2v2 ratings:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/stormstrike/2v2?comp=&team=&realm=1268&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

Ysondre 3v3 ratings:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/stormstrike/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=1268&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

I don't think i need to link the 5s.. Ysondre has one team above 1550, and by 1 point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

It was just what I had bookmarked.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

It was just what I had bookmarked.

sorry, that wasn't directed at you specifically, it was answering Gessa's question.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Why not just an epic tournament? Get the names of every player who wants in, and they have a race to see who kills the other first. Usual rules apply, some kind of flag or banner is needed with ss for proof. And you could allow group ganks until say, the final 16 or so. Then you have epic 1v1s in Gurubashi. It would be like college basketball, only more wow-ish.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
07/05/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Merden
Tis not a Assasanation game, but a good game either way. A 2's team only arena race to 2200.

wont happen
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Couple of thoughts

1. Make it an Iron Man Challenge. As in have those who want to participate say so and then have a start date. If you are killed your out. Last toon standing on either side wins. Just gotta be careful of guild hit squads or ppl afking in the air but it could be done. You could still have a class race kill challenge but it would be interesting if you could eliminate your competition and perhaps even work with the other faction to get your same faction competition killed.

2. Perhaps do something along the lines of getting the old content pvp areas going. Have a Gurubashi Tournament or A Halaa Free For All. Just some thoughts.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Couple of thoughts

1. Make it an Iron Man Challenge. As in have those who want to participate say so and then have a start date. If you are killed your out. Last toon standing on either side wins. Just gotta be careful of guild hit squads or ppl afking in the air but it could be done. You could still have a class race kill challenge but it would be interesting if you could eliminate your competition and perhaps even work with the other faction to get your same faction competition killed.

2. Perhaps do something along the lines of getting the old content pvp areas going. Have a Gurubashi Tournament or A Halaa Free For All. Just some thoughts.

is it just me, or did this person just say EXACTLY everything I just said? Must be a winning idea, then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ah...I accidently skipped over one of previous posts. Yep very similar......sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
07/06/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Lârry
Or maybe specific class/race combo's that are uncommon? like undead hunter, orc warlock, tauren priest... To go along with his bingo i dea so you dont have several people camping one location.

Does that mean I'm special???
Reply Quote
70 Troll Rogue

Does that mean I'm special???

Define special.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]