Looking for new Assassination game suggestion

All excellent ideas, thank you. What I've decided is that there will be 50 or so Alliance, and 50 Horde assassins selected to participate. The number may be much higher or lower depending on the desire of Ysondrians to participate.

Each Ysondrian on the list must assassinate members of the other faction. The goal will be to rack up assassinations while evading assasination yourself, for if you die, you may no longer participate. You can only be removed from the list by being killed by a fellow assassin, and not a random Ysondrian. This is not to say group kills in which an assassin is a member will not count. The game will end when one side is depleted of its assassins - it is then that prizes will be awarded in several categories.

I understand there are many varying situations and hypotheticals to be considered, and I am addressing them as I develop this season here in the Lakeshire Inn.

To be clear, those that will participate are assassins and targets both. I am looking for active Horde and Alliance - you do the game no good if you hide on alts to evade participation or are away for the summer. Much more to come, but I hope to have the game up and ready by realm restart next Tuesday.

Certain folks will no doubt be included, such as assassins from last season, and anyone I know who is active and a good sport. If you'd like to participate, please indicate that in this thread. If you know of someone else who'd like to take part, please let me know here.

Also, you will need a flag or standard of some sort, so if you don't have one, get a guild one or an Argent one. It's the faction in northeast Icecrown, and is pretty easy to get. Glory awaits.

Please don't be shy - no one cares if you're a gladiator or have been playing the game for 3 months, or are just bad like me. This is for fun, first and foremost.
Edited by Arar on 7/9/2012 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I love it!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Acidic/Cryps/Huufale(If I hopefully bring him over) -Ally
Killfalcon -ALly
Poison - HOrde

--Sorry for my crappy shifting skills, I tend to type fast and hold shift to long.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'll take you all! :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ALLIANCE:

-Jimmihendrix/Jimmyhendrix/Lunchmeatt/Bubblenoob all my toons
-Freeziniztic
-Unclescar
-Enixa
-Graht
-Taelo
-Trooper
-Ninjroid
-Acidic
-Merden
-Dumont
-Notbush
-Razial
-Leerrooyy
-Killfalcon
-Scrubazz
-Harrowmont
-Deney
-Antisocial
-Chrolde
-Floses
-Detreus
-Lgreen/Battlehammer
-Achilles
-Bamz
-Crewmemba
-Remains
-Scr a p e for some reason this was blocking out the RA PE in his name
-Goldenfoxx
-Berician
-Gitsum
-Turmed
-Mcshady
-Vydia
-Subaru
-Brycen
-Bollex

HORDE:
This should be a much smaller list since I don't know many

-Nem
-Larry
-Rustynail
-Patienstoon
-Panyqueso - my brother
-Mhong
-Thugmcgee
-Mynamesucks
-Ruination
-Aspext
-Cattywampus
-Panthra
-God
-Brutal
-Ketamine
-Cad
-Pandora
-Takarita
-Medcaid
-Akiyuki
-Chunkz
-Rickfleir
-Daredruid
-Saggymaggy
-Clayface
-Mortigansayu
-Blink
-Celestine
-Suddenlyy

Damn, I really don't know any horde... Hope this makes your job a little easier my dear friend Arar. These are all the people I can think of off the top of my head, but I am sure I'll add more later.
Edited by Jimmihendrix on 7/11/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks so much for the lists, as it makes putting this together much easier.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've been practicing :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Meh, go ahead and put me on the list. Alliance failed to kill me during priest week, which was disappointing, so let's see what happens.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/10/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Ruinatiôn
Alliance failed to kill me during priest week

I wasn't here for preist week. <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
07/09/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Jimmihendrix
Thugmcgee

http://i.imgur.com/V4G23.gif
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
07/10/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Ruinatiôn
Meh, go ahead and put me on the list. Alliance failed to kill me during priest week, which was disappointing, so let's see what happens.

<---- Didn't get hit during rogue week, so I feel you there, bud ;-) Best of luck during the new event, because you just ended up #1 on my hitlist :-D

Thugmcgee

http://i.imgur.com/V4G23.gif

I died.

Also, three cheers for my idea winning. This is gonna be so sick. It's like senior assassins all over again. Only in WoW. And probably more drama.

Edited: Wasn't done talking yet.
Edited by Suddenlyy on 7/10/2012 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Get Celestine on that horde list. I like her personally, but she seems to have a cult of haters. I'm sure there's tons of people who want her dead.

More horde:
Ketamine
Larry
God
Akiyuki
Vynalor

Some people off the top of my head that might be interested in this.

Also, whatever the !@#$ Anticipate calls himself these days :-P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I would also like to be on the list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]