Looking for a Recruit a Friend Partner (RaF)

85 Orc Shaman
looking for someone to do Recruit a Friend with since you can get all 3 expansion for 10$ at the moment what would be a better time? I will provide everything in game we need including gold for flying ect. I unfortunately will not be the one buying the expansions I will level as many toons as you wish on this server or any other server if you're interested in doing this either reply on this post or reply in-game on this character or Rènd with the astrict or add me on skype: nuttyboy72. I'm willing to play whenever you are if I'm online.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
They are still selling them for 10 bucks I haven't seen any thing
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Are you still searching?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Looking for someone to send a RaF invite to. Have a small horde guild on US-Darrowmere to help level
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
why are people from other servers all up in Chogalls !@#$ the past few days?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
At Glowingpath
I will level with you with RaF on cho'gall,
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
That's not what I mean, I am looking to recruit somebody to my server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh, so you post here? Good to know that's what realm forums are for. brb going to illidan forums to see if anyone wants to give me 10k
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
07/19/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Glowingpath
That's not what I mean, I am looking to recruit somebody to my server.

I will come to your server with my Raf toon. Meaning ill send you a raf, you pay for 2 months and ill level on yoru server with you wehnever you want. Deal. Otherwise dont post on other peoples servers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]