Valor --> Justice Points

90 Dwarf Warrior
Please implement this conversion. I've run out of things to spend my VP on, and it's just accumulating on my character. I'd really like to be able funnel it as VP --> JP --> heirlooms to help level some more alts faster.

You could downgrade badges in WotLK; I don't see why this feature was taken out.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I wholeheartedly second this. I have over 15k VP and I would love to be able to just quickly purchase Heirlooms or trade goods rather than let them rot because I don't want to play the Boot/Bracer AH game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
07/04/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Tyrnyx
I wholeheartedly second this.

I second the seconding of this proposition.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hi my name is Fred
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Seconded
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Did they take this out recently? Because I'm 99% sure you can go to the very last thing the valor vendor sells, and it's a downgrade to JP.

Edit:
Nvm I'm thinking conquest.
Edited by Helagoth on 7/5/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It would be nice. I have two toons over 10k VP and have nothing else to do with it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
They're probably doing it to force people to run dungeons for JP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/05/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Liax

pmuch. sad part is, we used to have this.
Reply Quote
76 Worgen Hunter
Edit oh my bad its honor to jp so that dont work either.

You change them to conquest points, go to the pvp vendor and change them again into justice points. Theres a cost for conquest to jp conversion, but it can be done.
Edited by Twistidsista on 7/6/2012 4:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I can't find a conquest > justice conversion vendor, could you ID one for me? :s

I'd actually like to make use of this if it's possible.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i always sell boots with my Vp prob made around 30-40k across all toons doing this i dont see the big deal why are u people hoarding so many sell boots/ bracers
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
Agreed need conversion
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
it's time
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Slight topic necro here but still relevant.

I'm pretty sure its actually to stop people accidentally downgrading them then having to put in a ticket. I did that myself early in ICC, and I wouldn't have been the only one.

I can't find a conquest > justice conversion vendor, could you ID one for me? :s

I don't think there is one, I went over all the pvp vendors carefully. No such option exists. And even if there were it wouldn't do much good if you have a huge stack of VPs you want to downgrade, since there is a limit to how many conquest points you can acquire per week (its 1650 I think).

And I just realized those epic pvp gems you can buy for 750 CPs are soulbound. Not that there'd be much or any demand for them on the AH.

But they could add a VP trade good vendor maybe? Just have him far enough away from the other vendors that people don't get rid of their VPs accidentally.
Edited by Murdina on 8/19/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter

I'd actually like to make use of this if it's possible.

Valor can turn to conquest

Justice can turn to honor

honor can turn to justice

Conquest cannot turn into anything.

Note that most likely when the patch hits VP will turn to JP

Conquest WILL turn to Honor and the honor cap is being removed. (just until the next season)
Reply Quote

Conquest WILL turn to Honor and the honor cap is being removed. (just until the next season)

You should have a bit of time to burn excess Justice before it is converted to gold (similar to previous patches). So once the patch and conversion happens, just buy all your heirloom gear then.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

You should have a bit of time to burn excess Justice before it is converted to gold (similar to previous patches). So once the patch and conversion happens, just buy all your heirloom gear then.

Or just do what I'm doing...I'm too lazy, and don't need heirlooms so pool as much JP/VP as possible and enjoy getting the gold on patch day :<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

I am going to have about 15k honor, which I'll load up on valor/justice heirlooms I don't have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]