For a Laugh, Juton in a Dress

85 Worgen Warrior
That's right, me in a dress...!

http://youtu.be/zzcjKzpPHw4

Because I'm odd, and will hopefully be doing comedy again in the fall... I guess since I 'grew up' with alot of you 'kids' I should really 'expose' myself to you first...? tee hee.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is a test right, to see how long we can last before closing the page?

I made it to 50 seconds.
Edited by Judson on 7/5/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I made it 30 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
In your attempt to 'help' others with their confusion, I think you created plenty more.
Reply Quote
1. What did I just watch?
2. 3 seconds
Edited by Hunterfall on 7/7/2012 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I guess, giving Thunderhorn's community an opportunity... Was ill advised. Gooday.

Empower the next Troll if you would please, nothing we haven't read before, inspiring the next power to follow in their hollow prose mould.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Riiight.. it's not like dismissing negative feedback as trolling isn't a tactic we've seen before (right Seregan?) :)

You posted to share and recieved your feedback. If you would like a more polite response i believe i can manage that.

I lost interest at the 50 second mark because it seemed that the point of the video and the full content was going to be simply "you in a dress" which was covered in the first few seconds. Its funny but there would have to be something else like a standup routine or something else. If you eventually got to that then i apologize for not sticking with it but you could also get to the point if the video sooner as just a guy in a dress, while still chuckle worthy, is not much by itself.

No one said anything overly offensive, no one mocked your apperance or questioned your sexuality, they simply pointed out how the video did not retain their attention... which, btw, youtube provides you with this information on the analysis page ( you can see where people stopped the video and adjust your deelivery of the content to delay thst effect)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Also, Juton is a pretty cool name...

JUDSON

JUTSON

JUTON

see!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
JUDSON FOR PREZ?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
There's the Judson I know! <3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I don't want to do too much stand up on youtube, as to draw away from what I do on stage. As people pilfer so easily other people's broadcast works, especially in Comedy, as there are no trademarks for joke or routines.

No grandiose or troll expectations were set when the post was made, it was merely an opportunity... For identifying, which I suppose one could argue this was the wrong place and that maybe I should have posted my tanking rant instead... *wonders off to find it*

http://youtu.be/sGhRCof9jfU

Maybe that's funnier. I dunno, as I don't edit...

Sir, I wasn't specifically calling you out, though I do enjoy the capacity of interaction you've fashioned and usually do so. I just know that you usually do not project yourself in said manner very often, so it was odd that you fashioned said response towards me to start. Indeed if you've had any in game interaction with me at all, you'd know I respect you and am me for the cause of others. Just ask that Meadless... No, Meanders... kid... *shrugs*

Ps. Name is reverse Norse for Giant.
Edited by Juton on 7/7/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/07/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Judson
No one said anything overly offensive, no one mocked your apperance or questioned your sexuality, they simply pointed out how the video did not retain their attention... which, btw, youtube provides you with this information on the analysis page ( you can see where people stopped the video and adjust your deelivery of the content to delay thst effect)

I think Judson covered it well, I just lost attention, I'm gonna re-watch as I was tired at the time.

07/07/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Vilerot
JUDSON FOR PREZ?

No its

¡JUDSON FOR PREZ!

07/07/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Juton
Ps. Name is reverse Norse for Giant.

If that is what your character's name means it would be ironic if you were a Gnome :D
Edited by Hunterfall on 7/9/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
How bout Juton doing In Game Tanking!

Random HoT Mobs
http://youtu.be/AQ1CSOcbm24

Archbishop Benedictus
http://youtu.be/YbBUWfeR56E
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]