Ten epic ways to die in WoW

90 Troll Warrior
1. Jump into the maelstrom in your most favorite gear.

2. Go to Molten core naked and pull everything in one go.

3. Have a lava pool party

4. Decide to attened the catherdral service on sunday in Stormwind as Horde.

5. Plan your wedding in the middle of Orggrimmar and invite all your Alliance buddies.

6. Get hit by the Ironforge tram

7. Go out on a blind date with an undead.

8. Milk a tauren.

9. Try to steal the Ashbringer

10. Tell Garrosh his head is to small.

Got anymore epic ways to die in WoW?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Jump from the Dalaran sewers.

I once convinced a friend of mine that if you did this the game would give you a magical parachute at the last second. I even used my engineer to demonstrate.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Die to the infamous elevator boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Convince your guild to load up all there male toons, and fly high above a well populated area, take off all there armor, and turn off there mount.

Leave one guy on the on the ground (also naked) who starts /yelling its raining men lyrics...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Jump into the Twisting Neither.

*grumbles something about the Postmaster*
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'm actually quite fond of Stood in Fire. Each time one of my characters has died to the flames, I spend another several minutes maximizing my camera distance to gaze in awe at the firestorm.

07/05/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Xigwa
5. Plan your wedding in the middle of Orggrimmar and invite all your Alliance buddies.

I have just found new motivation to locate the missus!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Anyone remember the flying mount bug back in BC? The one that made you fly up and up and you had to fall to your death to stop flying?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It's Crithto. Quick, chase him around SW until your character dies of exhaustion.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
AHHH I So want to witness that it's raining men one!!! =D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I will play the wife to be in a heart beat for this. XD it helps I'm actually female...
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Druid
Die in real life, and leave it in your will for your character to die in the same way!
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Jujubiju
Anyone remember the flying mount bug back in BC? The one that made you fly up and up and you had to fall to your death to stop flying?

i think that bug is still active. When ever i'm in outland and i start the mount cast time, at the .1 second i would jump or hold UP arrow key, and it would cause the glitch to happen.

Thankfully i would quickly dismount as soon as it happens so it doesn't kill me.

Yea i think that bug has not been fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
07/05/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Xigwa

Sounds like The Red Wedding :D just google that. (Don't do anything if you dont want any spoiler)
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
OTL
11. Try to solo Razorgore.

12. Try to solo Thorim.

13. Go afk underwater for around 15 min as a shammy/warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
go to Northrend for the first time in a another toon, mount up and try to fly off the zepelim... than in the midle of the way u remeber "oh didn't learned Cold Weather Flying"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]