Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
back in the escape from the lk event the group wiped because they didnt know the bug to sit behind arthas was finally fixed so they got in the corner and all died it was me vs the undead horde and instead of being eaten I ran off the side of the cliff and bubbled when I jumped, to bad the bubble ended just as I reached a ledge and I face planted at the bottom of the hill.
Back in 2005 a Hunter on KT wiped an entire 40 man outdoor raid that he wasn't a part of.
They were raiding Azuregos and the observing hunter decided he wanted a bit of fun. Azuregos used to have an ability (Arcane Vacuum?) that used to teleport all players with a certain distance directly underneath him. Knowing this and seeing that the raid had moved close to he cliff, the hunter pulled agro from the MT and then jumped off the cliff. Azuregos followed and used his teleport ability. Entire raid fell to their deaths.
1. Jump into the maelstrom in your most favorite gear.
1) Hibernate Onyxia - Stealth into th eSW throne room, and use hibernate on Lady Prestor. She is Ony in disguise, yet classified as a dragonkin (you think that would have tipped the dumb humans she was a dragon don't you?) and she isn't immune to hibernate, infact she is only a level 60 non elite mob. So feel free to go kill her. Of course you will instant be slaughtered by Bovar and the 10 or so guards in the throne room <please note this is no longer available as of BC, when she was removed, sorry you missed the fun)>
2) Push a game of chicken a little far vs another Druid (go to max height in flight form, then shift out, shift back in as close to the ground as you can)
3) Bare knuckle brawling your way through a lower level instance... while your character is drunk.Bonus if it is BRD.
4) Attempt to skin a bear. Because you will aggro every bears in a 40 yard radius it makes sense because you are skinning their best friend. <please note not yet implemented>
5) Put me on auto follow in UBRS and go AFK - I am more then willing to take you for the plunge ingo LBRS where you will end up splattered on a walkway and I in a pool of lava because I jumped, I will then make my way back up to UBRS pretty easily and have entire group pretend they have no idea WTF happened or how the guy died and ended up in LBRS.
Edited by Draug on 7/5/2012 2:03 PM PDT
So back in the day when I was a noob, I was questing around Darkwood, and my best friend shows up and tells me to follow him. So I follow him to Twilight Grove, and he says 'Go talk to the dragon over there.' And I say, 'What? I can't talk to him, you gotta be kidding?' And he says, 'No, it's okay. Just go up and talk to him. He'll talk back, it's really cool. Trust me.' ... LOL
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.