Ten epic ways to die in WoW

90 Blood Elf Priest
Arcane Torrent a frog with a level 1 alt and die. xD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
On Valentines day, put together a "Desperate and Dateless" raid with only female orcs, trolls and undead. (Maybe the occasional male blood elf for kicks.)

They are only allowed to wear wedding dresses and wield pretty bouquets of flowers. Nothing else.

Then go raid Stormwind. See Azeroth's most eligible bachelor, King Varian, as he's mobbed by a gang of lonely orcs in their wedding dresses.

Die laughing.
Reply Quote
dying because you accidentally aggro'd a boar outside or orgr during a duel you lost...
Edited by Kabookiejoe on 7/5/2012 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Please please someone youtube the It's Raining Men Thing. This I must see!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
The death I remember most is when I decided to do the fishing achievements on my druid.
This was during Wrath before Orgrimmar changes.

Two require you to go to Orgrimmar. I knew it would be easy, stealth in and stealth out.
Everything went according to plan. I went thru back entrance, got to the first area of water
dropped my line and got my first achievement.

I thought ok this is easy and settled back to fish for Old Crafty. I noticed Trade asking for people for a Ulduar raid. I whispered the raid leader,he invited me to group and told everyone to meet
in Trade District. I mounted up headed towards the Trade District, and right into DownTown
Orgrimmar.

Funniest thing was...the Horde standing there just looked at me as I just raced thru their downtown. I totally forgot I was on my druid I as I ran/rode for my life. I almost made it to the path to the front gate,but ran into some guards who unmounted me and this gave the others following me time to catch up. I died quickly.

Moral of the story...Never get to comfortable in enemy territory because Horde do not like NE Druids except possibly as a rug.
Edited by Moonlace on 7/5/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Human Death Knight
On Valentines day, put together a "Desperate and Dateless" raid with only female orcs, trolls and undead. (Maybe the occasional male blood elf for kicks.)

They are only allowed to wear wedding dresses and wield pretty bouquets of flowers. Nothing else.

Then go raid Stormwind. See Azeroth's most eligible bachelor, King Varian, as he's mobbed by a gang of lonely orcs in their wedding dresses.

Die laughing.

A similar thing happened after the "Gnomes Race for the Cure" event last year, except it was pink haired gnomes impaling themselves on Garrosh's throne.

Much merriment was had :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Trying to /dance with Sylvanas as Alliance...

She doesn't likes worgen dancing at all...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Have a naked race through org.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
She doesn't like worgen dancing at all...

But Lady Sylvanas and Lady Gaga both style their names as "Lady".

I think she'd have a little patience for the femworgen dance.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
My most epic death was jumping from the waterfall leading out of Darnassus.

I've done that. I was playing around with Druid water form for the first time in the Darnassus lake and ended up going out the waterfall that spills over the side of the tree, falling to my death on a branch halfway down.
Edited by Wár on 7/6/2012 5:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I've lost count of the number of times I've disengaged off a cliff and died, especially in AB. Fighting someone near the cliff by the mines, disengage over the edge...watch the /laugh emotes on the way down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Launch yourself backwards off Icc during the Lich King fight with disengage and wait and see how far the game can scroll until a wipe or kill...not that that's happened to me or anything.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
My engineering boots backfired around 5-7 timers per night. The worst was when it happened on Alysrazor.

/shudder
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Don't know if anyone else posted this but this is my most-remembered epic death:

I was on my paladin, with a group doing the !0-man version of ICC. We'd gotten to the Gunship Battle, and I was OT, so I had to equip a jump-pack to help deal with the boss on the Horde ship.

We'd gotten through most of the battle, and when I was told to go occupy the boss, I did so, but 30 seconds into my role, the Raid leader realized we'd lost the 2nd heals to keep me alive. He called out for me to drop the boss and get back on board the gunship.

As I was at 20-percent, I cut bait and ran for the edge of the Horde ship and triggered my jump-pack... just as the boss fired off a BIG damage shot. It caught me in mid-leap, and killed me.

All of the others said they saw me leap into the air, and get potted like someone had yelled "PULL!" at a trap shoot.

-- S.S. aka Travelin' Matt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Trying to jump off the top of BRM and live using nothing but noggenfogger and Eng chute :3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Fly high (until you reach the "roof") above the little well in Dalaran (near the horde side bank) and unmount and aim for the little portal in the well.

hint: you will need to repair.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
1. Land to mine a ore node on the side of a cliff. Accidently summon land mount. Jump off and try to 'fly'.

2. Jump into the watery vortex in STV to get to the hidden cave... just like the one in Darkshore.

3. Cast levitate on yourself and jump off a cliff. Realize too late that you had your friend targeted.

4. Say to yourself, "Hey, I wonder if I can..."

5. In Eye of the Storm. Foolishly try to get the flag with a enemy Druid or Shaman next to you.

6. In Twin Peaks, if you are Horde, run along the edge of the map on the right side. Be lucky and hope there is a Druid or Shaman waiting for you at the river.

7. Be a Healer in any Battleground.

8. Shadow Word: Death at the last boss in Karazhan at the 'wrong' time.

9. Accidently right click on Gamon instead of left click.

10. Try to run across the bridge in Tol Barad right after the battle ends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My old guild had a "for luck" tradition that we'd perform before the Gunship Battle in ICC. We had a few guildies mount up on choppers and take the new noobies around the ship a few times. We'd run up the back of the boat perilously close to the edge but then ride back down to the main deck a few times. Then, once we'd disarmed the expectations of our victims, we'd return to the back of the boat and just leap off.

The hilarious part was all the ways our chopper gang would either die or survive. If you were good, you'd use your Jump Boots to clasp onto a protruding part of the airship before you fell too far down. Meanwhile, your passenger plunged yelling to his death. This never got old no matter how many times we did it. Bonus points if you could swing yourself up back on deck from underneath the ship.

One time I ran my bike off the edge and then just kept on going. I went faaaaaaar. Finally, I popped my parachute cloak, killing my passenger on some nasty rocks. Somehow, I managed to float all the way into an area where the game allowed me to live. I got back on my bike and zoomed around in the hills about a mile away from the airship. I finally drove too far and died for no reason.
Edited by Jenerazoral on 7/6/2012 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]