WTB: Smoldering Egg of Millagazor

100 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking to buy the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, which is a 100% drop off of Heroic Ragnaros. If any guild is selling this please either post here or else send me an in game mail. Thanks!
Edited by Jaidan on 7/3/2012 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We MIGHT be willing to sell another one. However, our price will be higher than it was in the past because we'd have to run an entire Heroic Firelands for just the mount (we don't need anything from it anymore) and are loving time off pre-xpac.

Feel free to contact Tust or me in game if you'd like to chat about it.
Edited by Thedave on 7/3/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hey, was just randomly browsing these servers as we're now conjoined.

If you're willing to buy from a Ravencrest guild, we're selling for 155k, which is like half of what they're selling for I think.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Even though our realms are merged in leveling zones you still can't trade gold cross-realms. Just to be sure I had a friend make a leveling one troll on Ravencrest and hopped down to Sen'jin to check it out. When you attempt to put up gold for trade it reverts the number to zero and red text pops up on your screen saying "You may only trade conjured items to players from other realms".
Edited by Tehillim on 9/6/2012 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Also, Ravencrest #$&*ing sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
So subtle Dave, lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]