*A* Looking for level 60 raiders.

90 Human Paladin
First off, I'd like to start by saying hello and thank you, for taking the time to check my thread out. We are a casual/friendly guild.

I speak on the behalf of *Divine Crusaders* an Alliance guild. At the moment, we're in the process of our Re-Roll. currently our *Second Crusaders* (Members that are taking part in our Re-Roll) are headed towards the level cap of 60.

There are many of us that are planning on doing some level 60 raiding. We want to experience the old content, in the rightful fashion. At level 60, without anyone being above that mark. Although, we don't have quite enough members interested in putting time towards raiding. So, instead of having a few of our 85's come along, I came up with an idea. My goal is to find another guild that is interested in raiding level 60 content. To team up with our Second Crusaders, and down some of the first end-game bosses. We aren't very strict, but we do expect every member that is participating, to be geared correctly. Enchants, gems, food, pots, taking the time to read and learn about the fights, and so on. It's your responsibility to be prepared, just as it is ours. Currently, there is no scheduled date for these raids to take place, but I'm hoping we can put together the first run, two weeks from now at the furthest. But please keep in mind, absolutely nothing is set in stone at the moment.

If you'd like to get a better idea as to who we are as a guild, visit our forums or recruitment page. links are down below.

And also on a side note, I'd like to point out that if you're just a player looking for a new guild, regardless of level (though if you wish to participate, it's necessary that you aren't leveled up past 60. Currently, our members aren't at level 60 yet, so if you're below, you DO have some time to catch up) You're welcome to check our forums/recruitment page out. I will link to our recruitment page down below.

The leader of our guild, is :> Everdean.
Our forums :> http://divinecrusaders.guildlaunch.com
Our recruitment page :> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427706084?page=1

Of course, after we feel we've 'Finished' the level 60 content, we will be moving on to level 70. To experience that content as well, so anyone interested, would hopefully be interested in level 70 raids as well, in the future.

Once again, thank you for your time and possible interest in killing some baddies with us! (: Have a nice day, and remember, stay frosty.

-Kreath
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
kreath we got a poll going on the site so i'm sure we'll be able to set down some days and times soon
Reply Quote
Just level to 85 and save yourself the effort because the experience of the content was shot like John Lennon with each new expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/04/2012 04:54 AMPosted by Bourgeoisie
Just level to 85 and save yourself the effort because the experience of the content was shot like John Lennon with each new expansion.

Yes, the content is nothing like it used to be.

But that doesn't mean it isn't worth experiencing. Thanks for your opinion, despite how rude it was.
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
That's what is so great about being a part of a guild. We share the same desire like doing level 60 raids at 60. Those that do not want to do it at 60 have their reasons and are welcome to that. We're just going to do it this way cause...well, we want to.

Hello Realm Arathor! I've enjoyed my time on this realm and now call it my home. Many of you in Stormwind sure do have some nice fancy rides!

Just to echo what Kreath is putting out there (no pun intended on a Paladin putting out), the Divine Crusaders are truly having a great time in a reroll. In fact, Bumkin here has now replaced my main toon. If you are interested in exploring old content with people who are not asshats, contact us through our website or in game for more information.

*Walks away laughing at the notion of a Paladin putting out*

"I'm Bumkinhammer and I approve this message"
[Paid for by the committee of Bumkinhammer Is A Crazy Gnome Running Battlegrounds Naked]
Reply Quote
07/04/2012 05:53 AMPosted by Kreath

Yes, the content is nothing like it used to be.

But that doesn't mean it isn't worth experiencing. Thanks for your opinion, despite how rude it was.

Facerolling through 40 mans with a half full raid 60's is just about the same experience as going through them with a few 85's. You'll see for yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/04/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Bourgeoisie
Facerolling through 40 mans with a half full raid 60's is just about the same experience as going through them with a few 85's. You'll see for yourself

We aren't arguing this isn't true, but that is not the point of our Re-Roll. With that attitude yes it will probably be boring for those trying to get some kind of DPS value out of it, but for those who are new to this game, those who just want to do things as a guild, and those who just want to treat a Re-Roll like a Re-Roll this is exactly what someone else might be looking for.

If we were far out crazy there wouldn't be level 60, 70, or 80 twink guilds. All we're saying is we'd like to Raid with our Level 60 characters before we move on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/04/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Everdean
Facerolling through 40 mans with a half full raid 60's is just about the same experience as going through them with a few 85's. You'll see for yourself

We aren't arguing this isn't true, but that is not the point of our Re-Roll. With that attitude yes it will probably be boring for those trying to get some kind of DPS value out of it, but for those who are new to this game, those who just want to do things as a guild, and those who just want to treat a Re-Roll like a Re-Roll this is exactly what someone else might be looking for.

If we were far out crazy there wouldn't be level 60, 70, or 80 twink guilds. All we're saying is we'd like to Raid with our Level 60 characters before we move on.

Exactly (: the content is there, why not enjoy it to it's fullest potential?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Yo! Check out my pimp hat! Can't wait to get to level 60 and do the raids in my dope fresh gear! Word!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/04/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Saintbitty
Yo! Check out my pimp hat! Can't wait to get to level 60 and do the raids in my dope fresh gear! Word!

In other words "Believe in magic, you muggles!"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Gnome Power!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
LFR
Yayyy! :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
LFR
Btw, I would look for a swass hat like that but my daughter spent like forever choosing this haircut (its the punk style if you must know - head to a barber and check it out) and won't have "her" character's hair mussed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/05/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Rosielta
but my daughter spent like forever choosing this haircut (its the punk style if you must know -

Girl Gnomes need more haircuts in my opinion. It's like the boys get all the fun ones like the Mohawk. They also need more colors!

But the punk one is my favorite:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/05/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Everdean
but my daughter spent like forever choosing this haircut (its the punk style if you must know -

Girl Gnomes need more haircuts in my opinion. It's like the boys get all the fun ones like the Mohawk. They also need more colors!

There needs to be more haircuts in general if you ask me (: sure, helmets are part of the game.. But at lower levels, the visuals really kinda stink!
Reply Quote
52 Worgen Druid
07/05/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Kreath

There needs to be more haircuts in general if you ask me (: sure, helmets are part of the game.. But at lower levels, the visuals really kinda stink!

I seem to recall a campaign to get pigtails for humans....
...but maybe that was another thread....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I seem to recall a campaign to get pigtails for humans....
...but maybe that was another thread....

Lol probably was, damned off-topic loving conversationalists! q:
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
I've lost my pie. Bitty, have you stolen my pie again?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just wanted to bump this one :) Looking forward to raiding :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Good morning Arathor server!

We're having some members ding 60 and are in the works of preparing for our 60 raids. If this is something you are interested in, please check out our website

http://divinecrusaders.guildlaunch.com

for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]