wow1, wow2, wow3 accounts

35 Night Elf Hunter
Hello. I am fairly new to world or Warcraft, I have been playing for a few months.
A month or two ago I bought cataclysm and wrath of the lych king, since I liked wow so much.
a few days ago i heard that in order to use them, i have to have every game leading to that game. So, I bought the battle chest. I entered my game key from an email that i received, and it added it to my battle.net account, but, it created new sub accounts titled wow1, wow2, and wow3. wow1 is listed to have the cataclysm, wow2 contains the free starter game, and wow3 is listed to have the battle chest. Neither wow1, wow2, or wow3 have the wrath of the lich king. All of my characters are on wow1, and none them are in wow2 or wow3. I am really confused about what has happened, and would really appreciate any help or information.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
A call to billing can help to clear this up Nubbyzer. You can try putting in a support ticket too, but a call will have this cleared up faster.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
A month or two ago I bought cataclysm and wrath of the lych king, since I liked wow so much.
a few days ago i heard that in order to use them, i have to have every game leading to that game.

It sounds like there was a bit of confusion here, Nubbyzer.

If you upgraded from a Starter Edition to Cataclysm through our site, you would have purchased and applied the BattleChest (which is the original vanilla version of the game plus the Burning Crusade expansion), the Wrath of the Lich King expansion and Cataclysm expansion.

That is what appears to have happened on WOW1. If you visit your Account Management page and select WOW1, under Protect Level there should be a little plus sign that you can click on. Opening that up will expand the list and show you which licenses you have on the account. :)

Unless you were looking for a second account, it appears you were already set and had upgraded your primary account appropriately to the latest expansion. :)

The extra Starter Edition (WOW2) can be removed if you wish to submit a ticket, however, if for a refund for the BattleChest purchase (WOW3) you'll need to contact Billing and Account Services directly.

Billing and Account Services

Live Representatives Available 7am to 8pm PST/PDT
For phone assistance please call: 1 (800) 592-5499 || 1 (800) 59-BLIZZARD

• Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378
  • Players in New Zealand should call 800-452-520 (7AM - 5PM NZST)
  • Players in Singapore should call 1-800-328-8881
  • Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554
  • Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628
  • Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778
  • Players in Brasil should call 0-800-892-1630
  • All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283
Edited by Vrakthris on 7/4/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]