No BS, just a mount. From <Duct Tape>

85 Blood Elf Warrior
Hi there guys, as some of you saw - our guild has completed our [Life-Binder's Hand Maiden] collection and without leaving anyone out - we're passing on the mount to anyone who'd like to adopt their own.

Price is 200k, negotiable. We aren't ruthless, we will give you a deal - just hit us up and ask.

So, simply put: That's a title, a mount, and as for items - some core members still need some gear (namely the healing mace) - the rest, is free for you to pick and choose from. You get the mount within one day as we clear in a night.

Hence, if you're interested in a mount - we'd be happy to sell.

Some insurance: Duct Tape has cleared H:DS every week since server first, even after the D3 release slump. Rest assured that we guarantee a smooth kill.

For further questions, please ask Professor or Ameranth in-game.
Edited by Professor on 7/6/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Your guild is ugly!

jk Arrak is cool
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah, we are ugly. Except Arrak. Though that nose ring...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
AY! Also feel free to post questions on here, homies.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I had to carry something over from being a cow!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
COUGHbumpCOUGH.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
we can negotiate prices just give amer a whisper in game ladies!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's a total tarp - don't do it. You'll pay 200k to have some warrior yelling and cursing at you and all you'll hear is some sort of weird "wauuuuuuuuuughhh" sound from Zula.

Don't EVEN get me started on Ava. Leap of faithin' sunuva....
Reply Quote
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii548/Alopex_/NOTARPS.png
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It's a total tarp - don't do it. You'll pay 200k to have some warrior yelling and cursing at you and all you'll hear is some sort of weird "wauuuuuuuuuughhh" sound from Zula.

Don't EVEN get me started on Ava. Leap of faithin' sunuva....

Hey now, I've saved you lots of times, its not my fault that sometimes I had to save you by pulling you into lava, BLAME THE ENCOUNTERS. And Gankin yelling and cursing, I have no idea where that thought could have come from!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
ATTENTION NATHREZIM! You all need to know these clowns took 100k of my gold in exchange for a mount run and they DID NOT TAKE ME ON SAID RUN. RIPPED. OFF. And contrary to the thread title, tons of BS and NO mount from <Duct Tape>.

You can tell I'm being honest because of my character name: would I lie?

So fair warning! DO NOT BUY FROM DUCT TAPE THEIR PRIEST IS MEAN!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ATTENTION NATHREZIM! You all need to know these clowns took 100k of my gold in exchange for a mount run and they DID NOT TAKE ME ON SAID RUN. RIPPED. OFF. And contrary to the thread title, tons of BS and NO mount from <Duct Tape>.

You just went full retard
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Smells a lot like an Olducu around here.... moldy feathers
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Gawd I am so freakin' funny!!!!

Gonna get moldy feathers all over YO COUCH!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]