8/8H ilv408 Rogue LFG Weekly 3/8H+ DS

90 Undead Rogue
Hi. I have legendaries and need very little gear. I'd be happy to pass on any upgrades (There's a belt, a ring, and a trinket I could use) so other rogues, hunters, ferals, or enh shamans in the group could have them instead, minus H Vial. Any group that's 3/8H+ is fine.

My dps is great (Previous WoL ranks: Ranked in the top 10 for Sub on H Madness, ranked in the top 150 for Combat for H Morchok, ranked 4+ times within the top 30 as Sub for H Spine) and I'll play any spec. I'll show up weekly, on time (or 15 minutes early, depending on what your group does). I can bring feasts and cauldrons, either, both, or neither.

I won't join your guild. I've got a guild, they've just stopped raiding for the expansion.

I'll help you with your progression strats if you want, or I'll make %*@# jokes in vent during the raid if that's cool, or I'll just sit silently if you find advice or %*@# jokes obnoxious. I know some people don't like %*@# jokes. I know some people think advice is annoying.

My only condition is that I want H Vial of Shadows reserved to me if it drops.

If/when I get H Vial (I'm not too optimistic, 5 months of raiding never got me it), I can start raiding with you on my Prot Warrior (~ilv400) or Fire Mage (~ilv395) if you could use either of those classes instead, since I wouldn't mind raiding on them and I don't want to leave you with a hole in your group.

Send me in-game mail if interested. When playing, I will usually be on my Alliance bank alt "Valueslol," so if you need to get in touch with me more quickly, try that.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
07/04/2012 05:56 AMPosted by Values

You sound a little cocky, typical derp lotus style.... Could you link the ranking parses?
Edited by Abbador on 7/4/2012 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

You sound a little cocky, typical derp lotus style.... Could you link the ranking parses?

The cockiness wasn't implied. Considering I am only looking for a group at least doing 3/8H+, I figured it was implied that I would likely be bringing higher DPS to the table than average and, given more experience (and the fact that I'd be passing on agi leather gear), I'd obviously have a "condition." If you'd have preferred me to pick different wording, I suppose I would go with "all I ask for in return" - but this doesn't change the fact that, ultimately, I am not doing it for charity.

You insult me and insult my guild and want me to assist your laziness in finding my parses? Find them yourself. I'll retrieve them for somebody who is serious, interested, and respectful.

EDIT: To satisfy my own curiosity as well as pre-emptively handle any sort of belief that I'm lying, I went on WoL to locate parses for any other viewers of the thread. Maybe it's just my general inexperience with WoL, but I no longer see any parses whatsoever of my raids with DL (the aforementioned rankings happening during February and March), and the only parses I see are of one of our warriors running Naxx.

My sub DPS in Spine was around 33k-35k iirc, which is still within ranking. My sub DPS in Madness (and yes, I'm aware Sub isn't an extremely competitive spec for the H Madness fight, but we used me to vanish 6/8 of the impales and so I needed sub's Elusiveness) was about 60k-66k, still within ranking ranges.

If you don't believe me, very well. I don't know enough about WoL, parses, and whether they expire (or were deleted) or not to give any further insight. You're left taking my word for it, or asking other members of DL that were in my raid group.
Edited by Values on 7/4/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/04/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Gaia
well you come off as the insulting one. o.O

Shhh.

No logic here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You insult me and insult my guild and want me to assist your laziness in finding my parses? Find them yourself. I'll retrieve them for somebody who is serious, interested, and respectful.

I'm new to this server, but if you 1) Log out in PvP gear, 2) don't have / can't find your parses and 3) demand the best, rarest, shared boss drop Agility trinket in the game in exchange for your uberness, well you come off as the insulting one. o.O

1. My current gearset is half-pvp gear, and this matters, why? PvP gear ilvl is lower than PvE gear ilvl. If I wanted to boost up my ilvl, why would I show you PvP gear? I logged out in PvP gear because I PvP. I didn't realize this would upset anybody. As I implied in my thread, my gear is full-BiS except for 1 ring, 1 trinket, and 1 belt. All 3 of which, if I must explain, are the ilv397 equivalents of the BiS versions.

2. If anybody were actually questioning my ability whatsoever I could easily validate it. I've nothing to fear in someone trying me out. So my parses are deleted, does that change my 8/8H experience? Does that change my 408 ilvl? I'm scratching my head as to why you'd think my entire case hinges on this one detail. Sure, it's unfortunate that I can't link you to my rankings, but, so? Do you expect me to edit that out of my original post? It doesn't change my case at all.

3. It's no more rare than any other 1% shared-boss trinket, or 1% shared-boss ring for that matter. Some groups don't need it. In my alt's raid group, they've seen Heroic Vial drop 3 times and only had 2 people to give it to. Last one got sharded. So I am not "demanding" someone's last meal as you make it out to be. Additionally, it isn't even BiS for agi-users, H Wrath is. It's not even 2nd-BiS for Rogues, and possibly not for other classes -- Finally, I'm sure any progression I could offer a group would make up for what might be a loss to a hunter, feral, or enhancement shaman that might've wanted this trinket.

Quite frankly, I don't see how it's insulting at all. If there's a group on this server that needs a DPS'er, doesn't need H Vial, and could use someone to help them with their strats or just get their DPS numbers where they need to be (or even just have another DPSer who will actually show up weekly, on time, with flasks/food/whatever) -- then I can help them quite a bit, and all they have to do that I "demand," as you so tastelessly put it, is to pass me a trinket they don't even need. It sounds like a win-win to me, but apparently I'm a real bastard for suggesting it.

If your group doesn't need progression, needs H Vial, and doesn't need another melee DPSer who'll show up every raid day on time -- then power to you. Not every group is the same exact way as yours is.
Edited by Values on 7/4/2012 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I like how there are still no parse links.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
07/04/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Values
You insult me and insult my guild and want me to assist your laziness in finding my parses?

Kinda hard to look up when it doesn't exist???? Maybe if Derp Lotus didn't derp the logs I wouldn't have anything to say XD

I won't join your guild. I've got a guild, they've just stopped raiding for the expansion.

/derp lotus 4 life! LOLOLOLOLOL!
Edited by Abbador on 7/4/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
what is so derpy about this lotus

i want to be in on these references too

i want to be hip ):
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
looks like someone just wants a vial to pvp and dip out?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
07/04/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Protpaladin
I like how there are still no parse links.

Said I couldn't find them. Said case doesn't hinge on this. How dead is this server, now, that you guys all have nothing better to do than troll my thread?

You insult me and insult my guild and want me to assist your laziness in finding my parses?

Kinda hard to look up when it doesn't exist???? Maybe if Derp Lotus didn't derp the logs I wouldn't have anything to say XD

Already admitted I couldn't find it and it was irrelevant anyway. Do you clear H Spine/Madness weekly? I'll stop by in your raid and rank for you, if you insist.

07/04/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Abbador

/derp lotus 4 life! LOLOLOLOLOL!

lol.

07/05/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Ka
looks like someone just wants a vial to pvp and dip out?

Yes I obviously want H Vial for PvP. Why would I need PvE gear by this point? It's made even moreso obvious in that I agreed to pass on all PvE upgrades. As for "dipping out," I believe you missed a crucial part of my post(/didn't read it):

Hi. I have legendaries and need very little gear. I'd be happy to pass on any upgrades... If/when I get H Vial (I'm not too optimistic, 5 months of raiding never got me it), I can start raiding with you on my Prot Warrior (~ilv400) or Fire Mage (~ilv395) if you could use either of those classes instead... I don't want to leave you with a hole in your group.

I'd even be willing to continue raiding on the Rogue, given certain conditions (I actually like the people, they take progression seriously, or they're into PvPing with me.. anything like that).

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for continuously bumping my thread.
Edited by Values on 7/5/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
idk if these bumps on your thread are going to really help your case at this point.. being honest there lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
07/05/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Values
Already admitted I couldn't find it and it was irrelevant anyway. Do you clear H Spine/Madness weekly? I'll stop by in your raid and rank for you, if you insist.

We just had our 18th Heroic Spine / Heroic Madness kill, we dont have any room we are close to 31 raiders.
Edited by Abbador on 7/5/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/05/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Values
Do you clear H Spine/Madness weekly? I'll stop by in your raid and rank for you, if you insist.

Ack. I was going to stay out of this thread, too.

We do in fact clear H Spine/Madness weekly. And we sit people with a full raid roster, as Abbador has pointed out.

It doesn't look like anyone has recently logged a Madness kill for you. And the ones that have been logged don't even have you above the 95th percentile, let alone "Ranked in the top 10 for Sub on H Madness".

Ranking at all on that fight as Sub is really not a huge feat. Between Page 1 and 5 of ranks for Sub on 10H Madness, there is a 20,000 DPS difference. And I can't actually find you on any of the pages (didn't look very hard, though).

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Ner'zhul/Values/ - I'm not sure how reliable this is, but it stays pretty up-to-date for me... and I don't give it any effort. This has you with no current tier rankings.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/ner'zhul/values/ - has you doing pretty good damage as combat on most of the current tier stuff... which is why I questioned wow-h. Your only Madness Kills as sub has you at like 66k DPS when rogues should be playing Combat on that fight, anyways (and doing like 85k DPS with the gear you have).

Regardless... I think we have rogue ranks covered (with a rogue who plays the "correct" spec for the fight, too):
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/ner'zhul/nooberoni/
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Ner'zhul/Nooberoni/

I'm not mad at a dude trying to get a H Vial... I'm aggravated at the people who try to "market" themselves without providing any proof what-so-ever. I didn't look very hard for the info that I did get, but anybody who wants to add a serious advantage to their raid (and hoping you would provide that), would probably come across the same info... so why BS? If you aren't BS'ing, why not provide proof that people had asked you for?
Edited by Cptpoot on 7/5/2012 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
why do people blame the gm/rl for not running logs? you do know any raider can run it right?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Your first mistake was responding to the trolls. Your second mistake will be responding to me.

LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]