So some shenanigans went down in SW.

90 Dwarf Hunter
MOAR!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
07/04/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Servilia
I was part of those shenanigans, and I agree, MOAR! Still need to kill Varian to finish all the leaders. We hit all 4 cities btw.
I saw. My world defense was screaming at me to defend darn, but I need to get ready for the move. Once more stuff is packed, I might try to squeeze in one more dress and bunny ears vid.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
On paper, 1v1, you SHOULD beat me.
Also, furball is such as smelly word.
But I'll shenaniganize tomorrow wearing a dress and bunny ears.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Once I'm done cleaning/packing my room for the move, I'll log on.
Continuation of the 1v1, if it's an open field started at range, I'll honestly say it's a tossup, but a spriest who can find some comfy cozy to los and heal up a bit while dots do the work... BANE OF HUNTERS!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Come MoP, rival groups should be attained.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ya know Yjj if you would just turn to the darkside and join the ranks of the glorious bm pvp'rs you could 1v1 anyone ;)

• this talk of world pvp has me jelly! After my 7 man killsquad held org for 8 hours one day its hard to find people wanting to pvp :(

le sigh keep up the shenanigans on ET!
  • Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Hunter
    NEVER! D:
    Reply Quote
    85 Dwarf Warrior
    Damnit! I missed it.

I did a tiny bit of World PvP while doing midsummer achievements. Other than heroic leaping on low levels, I managed to kill a Hordie or two when I went into the major cities.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]