[H] Dragon Soul Mount Runs

90 Tauren Druid
You two also play Alliance, ergo, you suck.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
rainy i need your child support for this week!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/10/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Fatum
rainy i need your child support for this week!

You don't have the ability nor endurance to bear my children.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Where do you people get all this gold? >:(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/14/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Prodon

In my case, multiple max level toons since Vanilla, each working their own professions. I farm.. and farm. When I get done with that, I farm some more. I rarely buy things off the AH and I only gear two toons per xpac, this saves a lot of gold. The rest are just geared enough to get what they need for their professions or what they get from the PvP vendor. I do tons of dailies. Nothing I pick up goes to waste, I vend the grays and everything else is either DE'd or used to craft something else. I'm completely self-sufficient in relation to crafted gear, enchants, gems, etc. I'll also say that having five Transmutation Masters hasn't hurt my bank account a bit =D

Also, Rin, you stated that bids were closing on the 16th... what time?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Kinda wish i was horde side right now. :| 
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You and me both, Siku.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/14/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Prodon

They play the game instead of circle jerking in trade all day. =P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
07/14/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Amarasha

Also, Rin, you stated that bids were closing on the 16th... what time?

Bids will be closing on the 16th of July at 12:00 ST PM. Bids, however, will start again for the following weeks until MoP but will all also have closing dates. Seeing as how much interest we had in the service, the mount runs may not last long.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
07/14/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Raintola

Hey! Someone has to please trade. :/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/15/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Prodon

Hey! Someone has to please trade. :/

Gotta keep all those amateur politicians in line!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*happycowdance*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Starting the next week's bid at 20k gold
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i want op gear so i can get carried by it :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/17/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Zered
i want op gear so i can get carried by it :(

I'm not really sure what this has to do with anything. Some of us aren't playing this game just for "op gear". Personally, my interest in this is much different. I want to see the heroic content as the guild I'm currently with isn't moving through it due to too many of our main raiders being on vacation. I have no desire to change guilds at this time, I'm happy where I am. I don't need to be carried and I have no complaints with my gear, I'm perfectly capable of being an asset to any group going through Heroic Dragons Soul. There is no gear left for me in Normal and, honestly, after all the nerfs on it, I'm looking forward to the challenge. I have taken the time to study the fights and understand my role to see to it that the group is more likely to succeed. I'm a collector of mounts and achievements and have an appreciation for the thought behind the obstacles that the raid creators throw in our way. If I get gear along the way, good deal... if not, I'm getting an experience that I wouldn't have otherwise gotten at level and having a good time with good people while I do it. I really don't see anything wrong with that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zered talks out of his rear end most of the time, don't worry about him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You people take things and try to make them sound bad or insulting.

Was just trying to say i wish i could get this cheap offer for op pve gear.

07/17/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Raintola
Zered talks out of his rear end most of the time, don't worry about him.

Last time I checked I don't have a mouth there that I can speak from, but let me double check brb.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Excellent run! Well worth the gold. Good people, they were even forgiving of my "just learning" moments. We managed to get it done in one night and my repair costs were lower than times that I've run alts through LFR. I managed to get the mount, my shoulders and a couple of those pesky achievements off my 'to do' list, to boot! I'd recommend this to anyone who's burned out on normal and looking for something different.

Thanks, guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]