Legendary daggers questline...

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello Hydraxis,

I have been trying to get into DS10 group, so I can get to pickpocket Hagara for the first step of the legendary daggers questline.
Now, it's been 3-4 weeks that I'm trying to do this, but it seems there is no groups that are doing DS10 at evenings (server time). I have offered to buy just the pick pocket, but nothing again.

I am wondering if there is any guild/group that can help me out with this?

Thanks,
Fiume
Edited by Fiume on 7/6/2012 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How come you want to start the legendary daggers questline if you won't have a DS group to complete it? I also believe that it is now too late to complete it even with a full clear of DS every week before Mists comes out. If you are dead set on getting the daggers (for PvP reasons or whatever) I think our group might be able to help you out with the pickpocket step only. We run at 8:30 server on Tuesday, so wisp me at around 9-9:30 maybe 10 server since we're going to be doing some heroic attempts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks for your reply. I would like to get the 1st tier daggers, Fear and Vengence, only.
Edited by Fiume on 7/6/2012 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]