Guild ~Raids R Us~

85 Troll Hunter
I've recently started a guild, and am looking for a few players to help me level it. Looking for a few individuals, that will help with recruiting, doing arean's, Dungeons, and raids for the bonus xp. I will reward these people with gold. Unless you wish to stay in the guild when we hit Level 25, then i will make you Officer and still give you a little reward, for helping me. Hoping to become mainly a raiding guild when MoP is released. I'm not a jerk, im fair and honest with anything i do. Because i am paying you and/or promoting you to officer status, i expect a decent amount of work from you. Please be level 85.

You mail message me in game, online a lot, or you can add my real id, just tell me what you are adding me for, i.e. "Saw post on forums" is all thats needed.

Toons
Ignitehunter
Ignitenergy
Equalnox
Tankher

Real ID:
superm4n94@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Eon
I hope can join a raiding guild where my gm doesnt even gem/enchant his gear!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Sorry i can't understand that. Who doesn't enchant/gem their gear?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Currently looking for some 2's or 3's partners. We have a couple teams going as of right now. Always looking for more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]