Stay Smasht Lf Raiders

85 Night Elf Druid
Hi guys Just to let you know stay smasht will be recruiting people for our upcoming raid group. If you feel upto starting into hm progression (dont worry most of us have 2-3 hm's down so we know what we're doing kinda). You can be part of one of the most successful pvp guilds on the server and help its transition into a pvp/pve guild. We aim to be the #1 guild for pvp in MOP and aiming to work our way toward becoming one of the premier pve guilds as well.
Hope to hear from you guys and please keep it positive mickos and rekt.
-Mesothorny
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump,

As some added info, the guild has recently undergone a complete member overhaul, over 400 members were kicked (due to inactivity or for just being plain bad); this will continue on a regular basis as we wish to keep the community to a high standard of quality.
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
one of the most successful pvp guilds? LOL ur gm is only 2200
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
and if you look at the rest of jubei you'll see why most successful
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/08/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Gabbitnerdo
one of the most successful pvp guilds? LOL ur gm is only 2200

GM may only be that, but we have members that are 2700+ exp and have had quite a number of well known players in our guild in the past. quit trolling
Reply Quote
Well Kudos to your guild for expanding into PVE! I am sure you will enjoy it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
only some of the guild a select few even. Will update tomorrow hopefully with what exactly we need. I know we have 1 healer 1 ranged 2 melee 1 tank but will know the exact numbers tomorrow. As for enjoying it... no ds is such a !@#$ty raid
Edited by Mesothorny on 7/8/2012 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2s are S%$ITY and broken but I still enjoy them. Suck it up.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
oh i will suck it up mainly for that stupid heart trinket. There is also a difference between playing 2's which is broken badly and imbalanced vs a pve encounter that lasts 10 mins and is boring as bat!@#$
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
GM may only be that, but we have members that are 2700+ exp and have had quite a number of well known players in our guild in the past. quit trolling

key word highlighted
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
07/09/2012 01:31 AMPosted by Mesothorny
oh i will suck it up mainly for that stupid heart trinket. There is also a difference between playing 2's which is broken badly and imbalanced vs a pve encounter that lasts 10 mins and is boring as bat!@#$

How is it hard for a boomy to go 2k+ in 2's.... Cyclone is all you need
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/09/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Gabbitnerdo
How is it hard for a boomy to go 2k+ in 2's.... Cyclone is all you need

and let me guess all it takes for a rogue to get past 2k is to bomb then prep bomb or a mage to ice lance?
The other thing bro is i dont do boomy arena im resto ms and prefer to stick to it.

People please focus on the purpose of this thread which is not to induce a stay smasht hate frenzy more to point out that YOU can help with the quality of the guild or join it to raid and enjoy some quality personalities involved
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
'and let me guess all it takes for a rogue to get past 2k is to bomb then prep bomb or a mage to ice lance?'

Ahem, you forgot the sap, redirect kidney and polymorph!!!!
Edited by Gabbitnerdo on 7/10/2012 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
So if i was to xfer over whats the realm like? i havent played since wrath and slowly getting back into it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
pls guyz calm down
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
jubei itself is fairly up and down people come people leave. A lot of very good players seem to bounce between here and other spots and we just lost our best pve nerds to barthilas
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So to clarify we need 1 tank 2 heals 2 dps mainly ranged
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Resto druid looking forward to join, just dinged 85 but working hard on gears (378 and LFR). Is it possible to start with guys in a Normal run? Hope to talk to you in game for more if possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]