[A-Social] Fashion Police is now recruiting!

90 Human Paladin
LFG tool got you down?

Fashion Police is a newly formed Alliance-side social guild on Echo Isles. Although we have a more casual approach to gameplay, we're very focused on fostering a great social atmosphere. Be it daily quests, dungeons, or normal mode raiding... if you enjoy spending most of your time playing in guild groups with friends and chatting up a storm in guildchat, Fashion Police might be the right guild for you.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying Azeroth solo, or enjoying the variety that comes with heavy reliance on the LFG & LFR tools, but players for whom this is a preferred means of gameplay should look for a better suited casual guild.

Please feel free to drop by our website at http://fashionpolice.guildzilla.com and check us out. More details about the guild can be found in the recruitment section as well as our guild FAQ.
Edited by Sylvara on 9/3/2012 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
I am Röznie of Echo Isles and i approve of this thread!
Reply Quote
nice site looks good
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Awww, thanks you guys <3
Reply Quote
is this a break off guild of saavy or fifth legion name seems familiar?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was active in Savvy for a little over four years is why it probably seems familiar :) They're still around and goin' strong.

This guild's not directly affiliated with them though.
Reply Quote
thats where the name seems familiar then
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cool transmog
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/13/2012 06:26 AMPosted by Hèra
Cool transmog

Thanks! You're stylin it too. We need to petition to have EI designated as the sexy server.

I just wish they'd turn the armory pose widget back on.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
It's been two laborious months of arena matches... guild dungeon runs... daily quests... and we've made it. Finally, we've made it. All that hard work was not for naught... Fashion Police has finally reached GUILD LEVEL TWO.

That's right, folks. New recruits can now enjoy the guild perk "Fast Track (Rank 1)" which provides a whopping 5% bonus to experience gains.

And sure... sure... you might be saying to yourself "Couldn't I just join an even higher level guild and get even more perks? There's even a "Fast Track (Rank 2)" which gives 10% bonus".

Yes...yes you could. But would you truly savor that perk as much as you would if you only had one? Would you caress that guild perk lovingly and perhaps inappropriately? Would you find yourself building Amish style furniture to house your guild perk when you're not using it? Can you really say that there are times when you would find yourself doodling "Me and my guildperk, BFF" on the inside of your Trapper Keeper?

If there's one thing the poor have taught us, it's how to beg for gold by the Stormwind bank. But if there's TWO things that the poor have taught us, the other is that when you have less than others, you appreciate what you do have all the more.

So let that appreciation shine on through and swing by our website and check it out. Maybe drop in an application, or at least post random crap in our public forum.
Reply Quote
I respect what you guys are doing here.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
*thumbs up*
i'm still better looking though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Also delicious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]