Yesterday's Orgrimmar/Thunder Bluff defense

90 Troll Mage
Cheers to everyone that helped defend Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff yesterday night! We surely held our ground and defeated the allies. Lok'tar! We must do things like that again, and let me tell you, I never had that much fun when the server was full. Let's revive our dear Warsong brick by brick, char by char!

Also, congratulations to the Alliance for still believing! While the Horde sat in its hands for too long, the Alliance is still kicking! I don't want to mention names in order not to leave anyone out.

Looking forward to new invasions and we shall walk in Stormwind soon! Be prepared to defend it!
-------------------------
Parabéns pra todo mundo que ajudou a defender Orgrimmar e Thunder Bluff ontem à noite! A gente conseguiu manter terreno e derrotar os ally. Lok'tar! Temos que fazer essas coisas mais vezes. Nunca me diverti tanto nem quando o server tava cheio. Bora reviver o nosso querido Warsong um char de cada vez!

E parabéns pra Aliança por ainda acreditar. Enquanto a Horda ficou sem fazer nada por um tempão, a Aliança tá lutando! Não quero citar nomes pra não deixar ninguém de fora.

Tô ansioso por novas invasões e vamos andar em Stormwind logo! Estejam preparados para defendê-la!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]