<TEG> BYOB/Alt Run Saturday 8server [10m]

90 Draenei Priest
So I've got these Alts right? I bet you do too. They're pretty geared out but I like shiny purples and beer and getting shiny purples while consuming the beer. It's a good combo. But what's an Alt to do with little or no pug groups?

The two characters I regularly play (Slash says my DK is a baddy so he's just an Inscription-bit56 now) are Rumour (lock) and Footnote (boom/resto) and there are a few guildies who are interested too but I figured I'd give a shoutout and see if anyone else would be interested. Off the top of my head I think we need tanks and a few dps. Heals are covered (I think).

But daddy Surgical, are you doing any hardmodes 'cause regulars bore me and I fall asleep between trash pulls? Its ok little Timmy. We'll do some hardmodes for you but I'm not spending too much time wiping on something. Let's say off-the-top 5 pulls before we move on....something like that.

Any who...if you would like to come just whisper me in game or post here. I'll figure it out and it'll be all via in-game Calendar.

Oh....yeah. Please for love of sex...don't ask me to carry your ungemmed unenchanted rogue who needs a pickpocket. You can talk "Timmy" but don't go full "Timmy" on me, mmmmkay?
Edited by Surgical on 7/10/2012 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sign me up, will bring whatever is needed. You know all my toons.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Duck and I are in.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Good day sir. My name is Velitharia, I am a healing Paladin in the World of Warcraft. I, much like yourself, have some alts that sit idol waiting to slay scripted internet dragons. I myself love the consumption of alcoholic beverages while slaying scripted internet dragons. I would be honored to accompany you in your quest to to slay the bringer of destruction, Deathwing!

One question, would you prefer me to drink whiskey or beer?

PS. I HATE COLTON!!!!!!!!!!

Edited for meh bad spellingz
Edited by Velitharia on 7/10/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You are a !@#$ wildebeast.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
So far we've got:

Tank -
Tank -

Dps - Hunter
Dps - Ret
Dps - en.shaman
Dps - warlock
Dps - mage

Healer -
Healer - Druid
Healer - Priest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]