GEMS the auction house toon

90 Blood Elf Mage
I have noticed that I do not see Gems posting items on AH anymore, did he do something shady and get banned or did he just quit. I had heard some things in the past but you never know what to believe.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
word on the street is banned for selling for irl money. How true that is, no idea. That dude was !@#$ing weird.

aydon will always be my favorite maelstrom ah baron.
Edited by Antipodus on 7/10/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I don't think I see Topstuff on the Alliance AH, either...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
07/10/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Antipodus
aydon will always be my favorite maelstrom ah baron.

: |

There are people claiming to be Gems, for what reason I don't really know or care about.

Aforementioned claims have yet to hold water.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i miss gems, he had all the best stuff the AH is dull.

imagine how many items were deleted or removed from the horde side when gems stopped playing or got banned or got bored.....that dude had sooo many awesome mounts
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I was selling those mounts b4 there was a Gems. Some of the TCG stuff he sold was mine. BTW Selling TCG Pets

Qty 7 Nightsaber Cub - 5k

Qty 4 Landro's Lichling - 3.5k
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
graybeard if you are the one who put up that spectral tiger for 180k thank you a thousand times

it isstill one of the biggest thrills to have a ghost tiger to run around on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)