Competition: Free 8/8 H DS - Loot + Mount!

90 Human Warlock
I'd like to put my name down for this I just came back from swtor and I'm really getting back into wow now, and it feels great. I was just saying to myself I wish there was a guild atm who would carry my terrible, terrible !@# to 8/8 heroic DS for free and then this thread is brought to my attention! Seriously though, would love to have the chance to really see these fights besides farming lfr and really getting back into the swing of the game for Pandaria.

-W
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I don't really believe i would be the best for this. I am kind of new and noob at wow. I an=m getting better at wow. I don't really know what sort of gear i need or anything like that. I have got 2 pieces of raid finder tier gear, i not long ago figured out how to get it. Witch i think is pretty sad =P. I dont do very good DPS but i would love to be able to join and see experienced people help me out. See how the best people play. And get some better gear. :) Good luck everyone.

If by any chance i do win: Bigballbag(I will do on)<<< if i am not on BBB i will be on Tankshift.
Edited by Bigballbag on 7/7/2012 3:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would love to come along and see how a 8/8hm guild run Ds goes. Pitting my pew pew against Bulk Loose Gaming toons and seeing the calibre of player needed to play at a high level. Of course...a bit o loot and shiny Title would'nt go astray :P. Been horde once, could be persuaded again :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Hey BLG good idea here, So i would like to enter not myself ( As much as i would love it) but my better half, Purextc. I have been trying to save to buy one of these runs from you for her but as its the end of and xpac gaining gold is not too easy( For me anyways).

I think this would be an awesome opportunity to anyone to experience end game raiding at its best for some one who other then chances like this would never see it.

Well i hope she is now in with a chance to win, If not good luck too and and congratz to who does :)

this is rly sweet

i vote for this guy

and when he gets laid as a result he can name his kid after you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm addicted to Life-Binder's Handmaiden's.

FEED THE ADDICTION
Edited by Crysun on 7/7/2012 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am by no means a heroic raider! I've always had a passion for PvE. Typically, I can't guarantee the best dps in Khaz'goroth... but what I can guarantee is that enthusiasm and determination will always be present. I'm going to be straight forward in saying... I've had bad commitment issues after being crushed by GM's. However, I do FIRMLY believe that if I am given the chance to prove myself or even be surrounded with people who do show me respect I can flourish! I've been waiting for so long for a chance and a sparkling opportunity to prove myself and prove that I am worth the effort. I believe that you guys are a huge part of the way there.

Also, as a side note.I would truly love to thank and acknowledge the people who actually are putting this together. Providing an opportunity like this could and will most definitely change the course of an individuals WoW journey and experience. The thought that has gone into this is amazing and regardless of if you win or not, please show these people the respect they most definitely deserve! I know I already have. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey, I'd like to come to your run,
Come and experience a lot of fun!

Heroic DS is no easy thing,
You got to have a lot of bling!

Improving on my skills,
and enjoying all the thrills!

Killing everything to the last,
and finally kicking Deathwing's !@#!

Getting a mount and even a title,
Killing Deathwing is very vital!

So if you like my little rhyme,
You can contact me anytime!

Thank you much for reading,
I cannot wait to see Deathwing bleeding!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Hey BLG good idea here, So i would like to enter not myself ( As much as i would love it) but my better half, Purextc. I have been trying to save to buy one of these runs from you for her but as its the end of and xpac gaining gold is not too easy( For me anyways).

I think this would be an awesome opportunity to anyone to experience end game raiding at its best for some one who other then chances like this would never see it.

Well i hope she is now in with a chance to win, If not good luck too and and congratz to who does :)

this is rly sweet

i vote for this guy

and when he gets laid as a result he can name his kid after you guys.

So, is the child's name going to be Bulk, Loose, or Gaming?

As for my entry:

My boyfriend is a much better player than me. He got me into WoW by RaF, and I've levelled while looking at his 399ilvl DK and been jealous the whole time.

I'd like to go, just so I can make him jealous for a change.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I have the all time worse luck with mount drops. Been playing for 6 years or so and across all my characters I have been lucky enough to get two mount drops. I have yet to even get the headless horseman reins. I have been trying for that since the release of the mount. My luck is so terrible that I have been in three separate groups where everyone but me got the mount. I could go on a even worse story about my guild and the Amani bear mount. My WoW life is a bad blues song, and I am still waiting at the crossroads to make my deal. Wont you be my devil?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I've been on khaz for 5 years or so and you f*ckheads have been plaguing this server the entire time. From Slaughtt slaying noobs from the tops of Ironforge, to Virc pretending to be a chick or even rolling us alliance time and time again in wintergrasp. The least you w*nkers could do is gimme some loot and sh*t.

Cheers
Edited by Bewmie on 7/7/2012 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Heroic Dragon Soul what can I say?
It's all I've thought about since Deathwing rained on our parade!

Rock giants and dragons and heavily geared cows...
We'll charge in there and knock em all down. Pow!

Walking right up to Deathwing with a gleam in our eye
We'll whack him with a sword and yell bye bye!

Alexstraza will grin, clearly impressed
We'll receive a life-binders dragon, and a shiny, loot-filled chest!

Soaring back to orgrimmar to a heroes greeting
We'll shout at the top of our lungs, "We gave that Deathwing a beating!"

Thanks for you time and consideration! :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I know the chances of me winning is slim to none. I am not creative in any sence. But hey its worth give a shot and hey if i do i can finaly kick life in the balls for a change :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
My tree form brings all the orcs to org
And their like, would you dance for us?
Dang straight, my tree likes to dance
I could train you, but you need the glyph.

The classes want it
The thing that makes us
The star of attention
In all the bgs
And all the raids
It's time to dance.

Moo moo moo moo moo
My trees a cow
Moo moo moo moo moo
A sexy cow

Moo moo moo moo moo
My tree can dance
Moo moo moo moo moo
A sexy dance

Now dance with me.

(As sung to Milkshake - Kelis)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
DEAR METHLY AND BULK LOOSE ETC

I AM RISKING A LOT TO SEND THIS MESSAGE. I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME. THE GATEWAY WONT REMAIN OPEN FOR LONG.

I WAS SENT BACK IN TIME TO WARN YOU THAT THE PERSON YOU SELECTED AS WINNER FOR THIS COMPETITION SET INTO MOTION A CHAIN OF EVENTS THAT BROUGHT UPON THE END OF DAYS.

YOU MUST RECONSIDER AND INSTEAD THE WINNER SHOULD BE ME SO I CAN STOP THE FUTURE FROM BEING THE FUTURE. DONT ARGUE PARADOXES I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW TIME TRAVEL WORKS.

USE THIS INFORMATION WISELY. THE POWER IS YOURS.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
B - Badass: Is what this guild is
U - Undefeated: Is what we will be
L - Lactate: Is what my bodacious tata's do when I think of a heroic DW kill
K - Kill: Is what we'll do to deathwing and his goons

L - Laughter: Is to be had when raiding
O - Ohmahgawd: The string of words that will be spoken from my trembling lips as DW dies
O - Obvious: Is the cuteness of Methly
S - Sexy: What a female tauren brings to a raid
E - Excited: Is what I get when I think I've lifebinder's handmaiden oo baby

G - Gigantic: Is deathwing's chin
A - Awareness: Is needed to carry a sexy tauren
M - Magnificent: Is what the raid will look like, gloriously descending onto DW's spinal cord
I - Imagination: Is what Blizzard was lacking when they made DS
N - Naysayer: DEATHWING AND HIS NAYSAYERS ARE GOIN' DOWN
G - GG: The powerful acronym that will be spoken as deathwing falls into the maelstrom in the fetal position
Edited by Dessie on 7/7/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I will tell my tale in poetic form

As summer came, I lost time to game, as my boss had soon foretold: "With May here, many schedules have cleared, and we have a full time position for Phold". Alas I worked and worked, and raked in the cheddar, but my character's progression didn't get any better. But as my boss lost a bet - much to his disdain - he eased my shifts, thanks to Italy 's loss to Spain. Now my chance is here, and I see a carried DS clear, an opportunity which I cannot pass up (¡Viva España! & thanks, Euro Cup!)
Edited by Phold on 7/7/2012 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Some really nice answers so far guys. Keep them coming!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I deserve the run because i could got not give two !@#$s about pve. I'd like to vendor heroic gurth in front of all the scrub 2h users on this server, fraps it, upload it on youtube and /laugh at all the people who purely play PvE and yet are still so scrub they can't even clear 6/8 H minimum, with a 25% nerf.

Yours truly Aserium.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I am Chacarron, warrior of the Undercity. If it is Heroic Deathwing you seek, then you will have to fight your way past JONDAAAAAAAR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]