RP Event in Dalaran

90 Human Paladin
Really been putting some thought in to an Event in Dalaran. It is always empty, plenty of cool building for various buisnesses for RP and two taverns with plenty of table space and chairs!

Would anyone be interested in this? If enough people are then I will start throwing out the event ideas.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
*always interested!*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What kind of Dalaran RP were you thinking? Like, just have people go there and RP like we do with the RP hours, or have an event of some kind? O: Either way, I think it's an awesome idea. :D It'd also be another option for your farmer's market idea, Cat. If you wanted somewhere a little more highclass than Stormwind. :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hrrrrrrrm...yes...I -would- like that...but the SW canals are good because no one goes to Dalaran. ;_; Foiled again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/08/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Mindiina
What kind of Dalaran RP were you thinking? Like, just have people go there and RP like we do with the RP hours, or have an event of some kind? O: Either way, I think it's an awesome idea. :D It'd also be another option for your farmer's market idea, Cat. If you wanted somewhere a little more highclass than Stormwind. :3

I was looking at both! :D Would love to do some sort of themed dealio there but maybe a re-curring "Hour od RP" deal in Dalaran. There is just so much potential for a good troll-free time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm still very interested in RPing in Dalaran. Beautiful city.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]