LF RaF partner, you recruit me!

90 Human Paladin
As the title states, I am looking for a recruit a friend partner in order to level a few toons. You would be recruiting me which means that I would make the new account. After our accounts are linked you will be able to reap the rewards that go with it such as:
  • X-53 Touring Rocket
  • 30 days of free WoW playing time
  • 300% increased leveling speed by ALL methods while we are together
  • What do I expect from you? I expect you to have at least a general understanding of how the recruit a friend system works (experience is a BIG plus), you have to be willing to level at least two characters over the few months that our accounts will be linked, and a semi-flexible playing schedule that is somewhat compatible with mine.

If you are interested, reply to this post or send Vuvuzela/Pinecones an ingame tell/mail. Thanks everyone for your interest in advance!
    Reply Quote
    60 Tauren Shaman
    ill recuit u
    Reply Quote
    86 Tauren Druid
    Hello,
    i hope im not to late but i have been looking for a RaF Partner for so long the realm and faction is very negotiable. I'm not a rich player at all , but please think about it and reply back to me on this forum.
    Thanks.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Beef, you're going to have to talk to me ingame.

Bump!
    Edited by Vuvuzela on 7/9/2012 7:00 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Found my partner, thanks everyone for your interest.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Death Knight
    hay can i recruit you
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]