Firelands Raids?

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey all!

I recently returned to the game because my friends are mean and sent me a Scroll of Resurrection (ugh), but now I'm having fun again playing my Rogue on Horde side. I was curious if anyone is still doing non-DS raids. My gear is mediocre on my rogue, but I really just need a few upgrades to do competent DPS.

I have a lot of TBC/Wrath raiding experience (I used to be in YARG, that one guild that was cool for a while). Kinda miss the raiding scene, so post on this thread if there are any Horde old-tier raids going on!

:D
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
HEY ITS SOCCER, HOLY CRAP. HI. I sent you a scroll of res when me and xenobii reactivated in march and you ignored it. holy crap i cant believe this hahahha

WHATS UP DOOD

yarg is bad we need to get them gone
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://www.openraid.us/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<3 Soccer! Did you send it under Vaten's name? Because I've only gotten one scroll, and it was from him (until the other week when I got a scroll from some RL friends to PVP on Horde).

ALSO, HI YALA :D Giving me that snide URL! I was just looking around on Rexxar because I was hoping someone I knew would just carry me, but I may have to use that site :/
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
HOLY YALA, and I sent you one back in March from my account. Me and xenobii reactivated for 10 days and decided it was too boring to resubscribe

PS YOU'RE GAY
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
07/11/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Erela
I was hoping someone I knew would just carry me

If you've been gone that long, odds are no one you'd know is still on Rexxar, if they're still playing at all.
You can still do FL via Real ID so if you know ppl on ally side, doesn't matter what server; they can still carry you.
~Kellevra
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Bump! My rogue is at a 382 iLevel (I know its pvp gear, but its better than having bad blues). So if anyone wants to do Firelands for funs for achievements or alts let me know!! I really want to try DS10, but with the lack of experience in this expansion I feel like people will ignore my requests :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
07/17/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Evela
Bump! My rogue is at a 382 iLevel (I know its pvp gear, but its better than having bad blues). So if anyone wants to do Firelands for funs for achievements or alts let me know!! I really want to try DS10, but with the lack of experience in this expansion I feel like people will ignore my requests :(

I have been running Firelands 25 for a while now every Thursday afternoon, though I don't know if I am going to skip this week. Wish I saw this thread sooner, I could've probably you pointed to at least two runs by now that I've hosted personally.

I'll let you know if I am running it this week Erela. I do still remember who you are from YARG, so gear or not, you can probably use the leather that I keep having to de due to no rogues or ferals.
Edited by Vathral on 7/17/2012 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
That'd be sweet Vathral!!! Let me know, I'm on a lot. What time today (Thursday) are you thinking? I have work until 4 EST, but then I'm free all night.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
debating resubscribing to wow cause you play........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Evela I would try openraid.us there are many past content raids including tier 11/12. There is a raid for everything, even 3 herald of the titans runs a week.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
07/19/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Soccersbad
debating resubscribing to wow cause you play........

Do so. And stay Alliance so I can 3 shot your Hunter like all the other bads :)

In all seriousness you should, if not just for random vent shenanigans. Plus I'd afk in SW with you on Erela.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
07/19/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Unhope
Evela I would try openraid.us there are many past content raids including tier 11/12. There is a raid for everything, even 3 herald of the titans runs a week.

And yeah, it looks like I'll have to do that if I wanna check out all the fun stuff I missed. Does openraid.us do heroic/achievement runs? I'd love to at least knock some of them out.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
They do every kind of run. Even ICC/Ulduar stuff.
If you can't find the run you want, you can always make it.
Rather handy little tool.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
faction change my shaman and we can peeveepee
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
07/23/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Soccersbad
faction change my shaman and we can peeveepee

Insanely tempting, with how good Resto is right now... But I don't got that kinda cash (or I'd just transfer my own shaman). Plus, Mists releases relatively soon, so its kind of pointless. Ima reroll Monk if I play, I think. Server first, !@#$% it.

EDIT: Interesting that p-h-u-c-k is filtered... lol
Edited by Evela on 7/26/2012 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Soccer if you come back, I might even send you nudes. We could Sandusky all night! (I'm trying to make "Sanduskying" a saying, with little to no success. Maybe I should call it Razz'ing).
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
lolololol hey hook me up with your vent info somehow!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Not sure how I'm going to do that, message me on facebook? Pretty sure you've messaged me before, maybe through Mike's account though.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I'll message you on Mike's
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]