looking for a friend ):

85 Human Mage
hello caelestrasz, will any of you be my friend?

i have just started playing this game after long time not play and would like to have some friend, i have alt lvl 85's that i plan on using to pvp so i would like to find some other people also interested in pvp as well so we can have fun. this town is so big and it is so hard to meet people, it is lonely world out there and i just saying this post so i can find some new friend :')
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
hello caelestrasz, will any of you be my friend?

i have just started playing this game after long time not play and would like to have some friend, i have alt lvl 85's that i plan on using to pvp so i would like to find some other people also interested in pvp as well so we can have fun. this town is so big and it is so hard to meet people, it is lonely world out there and i just saying this post so i can find some new friend :')

Hey Anti, Yoi has my realID - just grab it off him. I'm on my Mage or Sham relatively regularly, which are both alliance.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Impressive pvp achievement
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
My mage is no longer on caelestrasz, but I still have a lvl 85 DK (Reclusiarch) and holy paladin (Requinex) which I play, i'm also in the process of lvling an undead mage, just hit me up :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]