THIS GUY HAS A HUGE PRICK.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Edited by Perfect on 7/10/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
!@#$ you, Alex. :(
Edited by Freyedyo on 7/10/2012 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wont be good without Ishboo or Galice as the RC rep, Perfect or Bakka as the TM rep and Krang or Redrun as VDS rep.

goodluck

edit: for no one caring about the IP rep... sorry bro. Unless you get Narsys so ish/galice can trash on him.
Edited by Unfyqt on 7/11/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The vet players have already been selected and confirmed for the project. It will stay 100% secret until the first raid night, when obviously people will just /who is in the Guild. However, based off the chemistry & fireworks between the 4 returning veterans alone, YouTube is going to be poppin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It will stay 100% secret until everyone has forgotten about this so I'm not embarassed.
Reply Quote
The vet players have already been selected and confirmed for the project. It will stay 100% secret until the first raid night, when obviously people will just /who is in the Guild. However, based off the chemistry & fireworks between the 4 returning veterans alone, YouTube is going to be poppin.

Better deliver high ranking people of the server.
Reply Quote

Better deliver high ranking people of the server.

Notears is available.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/11/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Unfyqt
Wont be good without Ishboo or Galice as the RC rep, Perfect or Bakka as the TM rep and Krang or Redrun as VDS rep.

Dream Team: Galice, Madsushi, Redrun and Narsys. They'd all just gang up on Narsys until he server transfe- ....oh wait.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Perfect

Dream Team: Galice, Madsushi, Redrun and Narsys. They'd all just gang up on Narsys until he server transfe- ....oh wait.

I request equal hate opportunity. *cough* *cough*
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
07/11/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Perfect

HA
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Broliath
HA
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
If picking up other guilds' trash makes for good internet television, why isn't <House Sole> famous by now?

Good luck with your Real World: Azgalor show, I can't wait to see which Trademarked reject you found in a doped-up enough state to actually sign a contract. The show's biggest weakness will be the fact that new episodes seem to only coincide with major raid nerfs from Blizzard.
Reply Quote
If picking up other guilds' trash makes for good internet television, why isn't <House Sole> famous by now?

Cause alliance is pretty trash on the server perhaps?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
VOTE for which players you want to see throw down HERE:
http://www.learnmyself.com/poll86101x691C4f4c
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]