Azgalor MoP web series

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The students are not bad players in any sense. However, the students will be raiding under the guidance of some of the greatest to ever play on the server. Trademarked is a great & well established Guild, however, it is not an amazing one statistically, and one student player will have the opportunity to bring the learning experience back to their home Guild to share the benefit.

Please do not troll this post with hate. Having someone represent your Guild alongside the four "Master" players should be an honor and we hope they gain your support to be the winner of the series, if it offends you to have a player being mentored by a server legend, that is a direct indication that you may need to re-evaluate your own personal situation.
Reply Quote
The students are not bad players in any sense. However, the students will be raiding under the guidance of some of the greatest to ever play on the server. Trademarked is a great & well established Guild, however, it is not an amazing one statistically, and one student player will have the opportunity to bring the learning experience back to their home Guild to share the benefit.

Please do not troll this post with hate. Having someone represent your Guild alongside the four "Master" players should be an honor and we hope they gain your support to be the winner of the series, if it offends you to have a player being mentored by a server legend, that is a direct indication that you may need to re-evaluate your own personal situation.

There's a difference between being a 'legend' and being 'old-school' from an 'old-school' guild - you seem to believe the two are synonymous. A 'legend' would imply an individual that gained/led some sort of major unique achievement/event that he/she was an integral part in creating, and not just someone that was "there" for (aka lulz I waz in Hyperion's raid a phew timez and they tuld me what to dew and Lord Galiss said I deed a gewd job).

Blue and Cyan is horrid.

How do you come into contact with these 'legends' that haven't played for a long time, anyways? Seems rather strange.

-Lord Galice
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will answer your question by elaborating more on the casting process.

The 4 players from the past are all legends on the server in their own right, this does not mean all four are "omg best most successful raider evar ermahgerd!

About the Masters, the players who know this game extremely well in its raw and argueably most difficult form. Can a hardcore BC raider mop the floor with a Cata newbie? We shall see.

*We have the retired, yet once decorated leader (how will he/she adapt to the changes to the game since last playing?)

*The trade troll. This player was very well known and while his/her antics may not have been respected, he/she was still successful in the game. (the show is won through popularity with viewers, the obvious strategy would be to troll the raid to gain popularity with viewers as a villain, but the game cant won unless the raid is completed. is trolling the raid the best method to get him/her from first raid invite to winning the game? )

*The High Warlord, a PVP hero. It will be interesting to see how this player utilizes PVP skills to succeed in the raid & gain favor with the audience.

*The social butterfly. This player was in a very reputable Guild, known by everyone, and played the game very socially leading to great PVE progression.

Raiding has for the most part taken a huge turn from what 'old school' is defined as, so it became apparent that getting some players who were here for vanilla/BC and could bring that knowledge and culture into the show.
Edited by Arylon on 7/31/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Undead Rogue
What in the world is a Blue and Cyan, did they even finish a raiding tier before disbanding?

I really hope you got Holkan for the PVP, High Warlord fellow, It would make me interested.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Please replace <TM> with anyone else. We don't wish to be a part of this master/slave thing. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
  • *We have the retired, yet once decorated leader
  • Definitely has to be Stormheart (ALE). Or Traveler looking to make a comeback (Righteous Dawn).

• *The trade troll.
  • Somebody awful. (Righteous Dawn)

• *The High Warlord, a PVP hero.
  • I'm guessing Tresor (Blue and Cyan).

• *The social butterfly.
  • Jujubee, who I'm guessing is also helping to bankroll the 750k prize. (Hyperion)
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
  • *The trade troll.
  • Somebody awful. (Righteous Dawn)

Gribbator !?!?!?!
    My guess he has been in 8 of the 10 guilds represented and fits the mold :P

ASHBRINGER RETURN!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    Think your choices on guilds is flawed. None of those top 4 guild "master" guilds are even relevant anymore. All of them have disbanded, xferd, or quit raiding at 1 time or another over the years. I believe House Sole is the only consistent raiding guild from vanilla that is still raiding. If anything some of you should be asking us how we have kept the guild together for so many years and still been one of the few top raiding guilds consistently.

Other then that the idea is different and might be interesting but only people who are going to be picked are trade chat/forum trolls because everyone knows them. The best players on the server don't need to brag about what they have done.
    Reply Quote
    If anything some of you should be asking us how we have kept the guild together for so many years and still been one of the few top raiding guilds consistently.

You're not a top raiding guild on Azgalor. The only way to be an actual top raiding guild on Azgalor is to constantly adapt to the poor selection of players available on the server and merge raids/destroy guilds/steal players.

Also, you're 2000 world ranks behind Trademarked who raids 1/3 the time you do. You should at least be 3 times their world rank to show you make good use of your time.

-Lord Galice

edit: my b didn't see you wearing the Savior of Azeroth of title. that explains a lot of what you think is a worthwhile achievement.
    Edited by Manc on 8/1/2012 6:39 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    1 Human Warrior
    Think your choices on guilds is flawed. None of those top 4 guild "master" guilds are even relevant anymore. All of them have disbanded, xferd, or quit raiding at 1 time or another over the years. I believe House Sole is the only consistent raiding guild from vanilla that is still raiding. If anything some of you should be asking us how we have kept the guild together for so many years and still been one of the few top raiding guilds consistently.

Other then that the idea is different and might be interesting but only people who are going to be picked are trade chat/forum trolls because everyone knows them. The best players on the server don't need to brag about what they have done.

http://hahgay.com/

sums that up nice.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid

Also, you're 2000 world ranks behind Trademarked who raids 1/3 the time you do. You should at least be 3 times their world rank to show you make good use of your time.

-Lord Galice

So TM only raids 1 hour a week? lol we've been lucky to raid 1 night a week for 3 hours for like the last 6 months. Most of the time we had to cancel cause of time conflicts.
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Hunter
    Well. We were raiding zero hours a week for the last 3 months, so you are raiding infinitely more than we are. Prior to that, we were lucky to get 3-4 hours in our main group. No shows, man, !@#$s cray.
    Reply Quote

-Lord Galice

So TM only raids 1 hour a week? lol we've been lucky to raid 1 night a week for 3 hours for like the last 6 months. Most of the time we had to cancel cause of time conflicts.

"If anything some of you should be asking us how we have kept the guild together for so many years and still been one of the few top raiding guilds consistently. "
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Paladin
    oh wow, how exciting. I can't wait to "learn" from Azgalor legends such as Mouth-breathing Forum Troller X, 14 Year Old Trade Chat Champion and the self styled "Lord" of.... of Pizza Delivery? Ambi-Dextrous !@#$%^-*!ion?

Anyway, it's a great opportunity to spend 3-4 hours a night arguing over every loot drop, being told how bad everyone and their guilds are and listening to fascinating vent discussions of how " one time, this guy looked at me, and I got a little hard. What does that mean?"

Looking forward to this once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Reply Quote
    oh wow, how exciting. I can't wait to "learn" from Azgalor legends such as Mouth-breathing Forum Troller X, 14 Year Old Trade Chat Champion and the self styled "Lord" of.... of Pizza Delivery? Ambi-Dextrous !@#$%^-*!ion?

Anyway, it's a great opportunity to spend 3-4 hours a night arguing over every loot drop, being told how bad everyone and their guilds are and listening to fascinating vent discussions of how " one time, this guy looked at me, and I got a little hard. What does that mean?"

Looking forward to this once in a lifetime opportunity.

They probably won't be arguing over loot because they aren't several months behind in completing the encounters like you and your guild are. And they probably won't spend more than a night because there is only one <House Sole> member in the raid.

-Lord Galice
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    You are right, savior title wasn't a worth while achievement. The only reason we got passed up in progression by 5 guilds is we had stopped raiding for almost 3 months due to RL issues with tanks and healers. Still took most of them a month or two to pass us. So because we don't cherry pick from our other 2 even more casual raid groups like most of you do we are bad?

Nine times out of ten all the guild who keep getting remade/disband/merg always has something to do with a group of ignorant players with massive egos, over loots...... You play the game your way and I'll enjoy the game my why and not cry over interweb pixels like the members in RC/resil have done soooooo many times over the years when they disband the guild once or twice a year and rename it something else.

Have nothing against a good number of players in those guilds, but most of them are arrogant egomaniacs and are not worth wasting time on.

/done feeding the trolls.....
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    They probably won't be arguing over loot because they aren't several months behind in completing the encounters like you and your guild are. And they probably won't spend more than a night because there is only one <House Sole> member in the raid.

-Lord Galice

Honestly I'm still not sure what your point is, no offense but what is it to you how fast we finish content? We've always kept to ourselves and done stuff at our own pace, and will continue to do so. Hate to break it to you, but nobody cares about anything but the first few guilds that clear content so weather you're 384th in the world or 5513th, what dose it matter? if you aren't 1st, 2nd, or 3rd nobody cares IMHO.
    Reply Quote
    87 Orc Rogue
    08/02/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Fenixia
    but most of them are arrogant egomaniacs and are not worth wasting time on.

:(
    Reply Quote

-Lord Galice

Honestly I'm still not sure what your point is, no offense but what is it to you how fast we finish content? We've always kept to ourselves and done stuff at our own pace, and will continue to do so. Hate to break it to you, but nobody cares about anything but the first few guilds that clear content so weather you're 384th in the world or 5513th, what dose it matter? if you aren't 1st, 2nd, or 3rd nobody cares IMHO.

"If anything some of you should be asking us how we have kept the guild together for so many years and still been one of the few top raiding guilds consistently. "

and

whether*

You are right, savior title wasn't a worth while achievement. The only reason we got passed up in progression by 5 guilds is we had stopped raiding for almost 3 months due to RL issues with tanks and healers. Still took most of them a month or two to pass us. So because we don't cherry pick from our other 2 even more casual raid groups like most of you do we are bad?

Nine times out of ten all the guild who keep getting remade/disband/merg always has something to do with a group of ignorant players with massive egos, over loots...... You play the game your way and I'll enjoy the game my why and not cry over interweb pixels like the members in RC/resil have done soooooo many times over the years when they disband the guild once or twice a year and rename it something else.

Have nothing against a good number of players in those guilds, but most of them are arrogant egomaniacs and are not worth wasting time on.

/done feeding the trolls.....

Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Updated original post to include details about a must have for every raid group...a BENCH!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]