Resto druid/Prot war lfg H Ds

90 Troll Druid
looking for a weekly ds group for both my toons sichern (prot warrior and my druid Heilen. if u have room or need to fill a spot lemme know ..id prefer atleast 3/8H if possible.. !
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
mhmm.. id jump on that but i wont be on i got some stuff go take care off else id go . was thinking u were doing a group in the week but i might already be in a run this week so idk
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hey Heilen, we are looking for a healer for our Monday 9:30 to 12:30 group. The group is 4/8h but that's due to having to having lost our healer and tank (which we've just replaced) about a month ago. The group is very solid and most of the toons are alts of 8/8h players. With you, I'm sure we would be farming 8/8h in no time. Contact me in-game if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
<3 ya, Heilen! Bring your tank into our g3, and I'll pounce on things with my kitty! :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
@ Poutt ...im saved this week sadly but after this week if ur looking for a healer let me know and id love to come.
Edited by Heilen on 7/10/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Sounds good. I will send you a calender invite next week.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
haha i just posted and asked but yeah ight thanks man.. :P
Reply Quote
got a raid this week that could make use of your resto/boom skills for 6/8h, poss the tank if druid got locked 6/8h

starts tonight at 930pm-1130pm
thurs 930-1130pm
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
yeah im already doing group with poutt this week.. sorrys.. and i think posted late to bother going on my prot warrior .. so thanks anyway
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Infractus Animus is a level 25 10M raiding guild on the US-Turalyon server. The raiders of IA come from a myriad of different experiences and raiding backgrounds. Together we have formed a solid core of players who are always looking for ways to not only better ourselves, but the guild as well.
We aim to provide a fun and focused atmosphere that breeds competition as well as determination to overcome obstacles. We expect all of our raiders to show up to raids on time, focused, and prepared to the fullest extent.
We are currently recruiting to help fill our core roster. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server(EST).

Tanks: Open.

Healers: Recruiting.
Disc. Priest
Holy Paladin

MPDS: Recruiting all.

RDPS: Recruiting.
Hunter

If you are interested in the guild, please whisper/in-game mail; Clayzen ( xyearsx83@hotmail.com ). Or go to: http://ia.geekdsgn.ca/ to apply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]