It's 103

85 Blood Elf Hunter
In Oshkosh right now. The lake is prob nice and warm.

Anyone else getting a blast of heat?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Triple digits are slated to hit us in Idaho next next week. 93 today. I still don't like it!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
97 in Philly.

Too hot for me. Good thing I have no plans this weekend.
Reply Quote
16 degrees C right now with a high today of 21 hooray!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/05/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Santhia

21C is only like 70F. Where do you live?
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Aneese

Switzerland ;)

(<--Girlrage, posting from hubby's account, otherwise I would have to go find my phone to authenticate my account to sign into it...too lazy)

The weather here is really weird. It doesn't seem to ever get SUPER hot but it'll get warm...the past few days were all in the mid 80s and it was really muggy. Today it's colder but still muggy so inside it feels like crap. Outside it feels nice though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
07/05/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Santhia

Switzerland ;)

(<--Girlrage, posting from hubby's account, otherwise I would have to go find my phone to authenticate my account to sign into it...too lazy)

The weather here is really weird. It doesn't seem to ever get SUPER hot but it'll get warm...the past few days were all in the mid 80s and it was really muggy. Today it's colder but still muggy so inside it feels like crap. Outside it feels nice though.

Ricola
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

Switzerland ;)

Oh Hi!!!

<-- Mart
Reply Quote
Today it's colder but still muggy so inside it feels like crap. Outside it feels nice though.

How about you go outside?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It was super cold at my house last night, and super hot during the day. im so confused.

Make up your mind California!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]