Refer a Friend

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am seeking to recruit someone! I enjoy leveling and feel as if it might be a little easier and a lot more fun if I had someone else to spend time leveling characters with (plus you get 3x the exp on quests and dungeon exp, so why not?).

ALSO, WOW is only $30 dollars right now and if you wish to get a second account now is the BEST time to do so! (please be able to be on around Noon-Midnight EST, that's the best times for me to level.)

I would be willing to provide you with gold, bags, gear, etc. when starting out. I am also willing to provide you with a substantial amount of gold for every character we level cap. Depending on which expansions you decide to get will depend on how far we can go.

I can level a toon from 1-85 in just about 4 days on my own so with the help of RAF we can have a ton of 80's in no time.

If you are interested please post here or you can real ID me in game at youronetemptation@gmail.com thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also, my preference is horde side only.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior
i sent you a request if you are still looking to RAF ill do it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The great part is (if the owner of the 2nd account isn't planning on keeping it active) to gain the few extra level 80s, you only need the Battle Chest. Gogo $5!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]