Aegis 8/8H LF multiple classes for MoP

90 Undead Warrior
Aegis of Zul'jin is looking for capable players to experience Mists of Pandaria content.

I am looking for the following classes and specs:

Restoration shaman with elemental offspec

Discipline priest with shadow offspec, also capable of playing holy

Mage capable of playing all three specs

Hunter capable of playing all three specs

Warlock capable of playing all three specs

Death knight capable of playing all three specs, primarily DPS

Our goal is to experience raid content on a fairly light schedule with people we actually enjoy playing with. As such we are not interested in applicants that are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. Generally speaking most of the raiders are 21+ and fairly mature, because of this we do understand that real life can call on us unexpectedly and all we ask is that you let us know that you won’t be available for a specific raid night as soon as you are able to.

We use a loot council for our raid and will give out loot based on raid need, performance and attendance. We believe that loot is merely a tool to progress and not the reason to be raiding and in most situations we will gear up tanks and healers first.

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Monday: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Sunday: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

What is expected from raiders

• You are expected to come fully prepared with four hours’ worth of raid consumables. This includes flasks, potions, appropriate buff food, dusts of disappearance and anything else you may require. We provide flasks and food but you are still expected to have your own backups.

• Properly gemmed, enchanted, reforged and speced. If you are required to spec a certain way for fights, do so before the raid and not during.

• Run speed enchants are required unless your class possesses innate run speed increases (unholy presence, yes. Disengage, no.)

• Punctuality, starting time is the time for pulling the first trash mob, not the time to slowly start logging in and having a smoke break.

• Critical thinking ability and able to use resources available to research to improve your character, while personal experimentation is great having it as your sole source of information is not. Using elitist jerks is preferred.

• Stable internet connection and a computer able to handle raids, not any good to us if you d/c every other boss fight or can’t see ground AE effects.

• Coming prepared by watching or reading up on the fight, especially if asked to do so. You should understand the major mechanics of the fight.

• Previous raid experience and having world of logs parses is a huge plus

• Positive attitude and the ability to take criticism and if you are asked to sit for a particular fight that you still remain available to raid if called upon, saying "Give me 25 mins to finish this LFR” is not acceptable.

• Ventrillo with a microphone and the ability to talk, we have one mute in the guild and that is more than enough.

• Keybind all or the vast majority of your abilities, while some will disagree I don’t believe you can achieve anywhere near the same reaction times by clicking. Myself and many of the guild members use razer nagas which I highly recommend or similar multi button mice.

Thanks for reading this admittedly long post and we look forward to having you join our ranks, please fill out an application at http://aegis-zj.enjin.com/recruitment

You can contact me in-game on Bittersteel, thanks!

If you like you can add my battletag Bittersteel#1826 or realid at PosseKnight@Gmail.com

Tl;dr
If this was too long for you to read this is not the guild for you and I wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that is a match.

Best regards,
Bittersteel
Edited by Bittersteel on 10/3/2012 6:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]