Achievements to work on

100 Goblin Priest
Hi. I need help to work on these achievements and they can help you also.

1. I am looking to trade 2 Horde Argent pets that you need for the following 2 Alliance pets that I need. Ammen Vale Lashing and Teldrassil Sprouting. They cost 40 Champion's Seals a piece so I have 80 ready to get what you need. If you are willing to do this, send me an ingame mail and we will set a day and time to do it in Booty Bay. Will trade 1 pet at a time.

2. Halaa mounts. Need at least 8 allies and 8 hordes including me take turns killing each other until we get 170 Halaa tokens. We will need to set a day and time to do this.

I have been hearing rumors that the next mount achievement will be 150 and pet achievement is 160 so lets help each other get closer to that goal. Send me a in game mail or whisper if you are interested.

Thanks
Edited by Spazgremlin on 7/8/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
In regards to your halaa needs, all you need is one alliance player that has control of halaa. He removes all his gear and you kill him at the graveyard in halaa. Instead of waiting for the res timer, he/she would just spirit rez. It takes a whole 5 minutes to get 150+ marks.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
07/11/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Reconbravo
In regards to your halaa needs, all you need is one alliance player that has control of halaa. He removes all his gear and you kill him at the graveyard in halaa. Instead of waiting for the res timer, he/she would just spirit rez. It takes a whole 5 minutes to get 150+ marks.

Thanks for the info. Any ally willing to help me get the Halaa mounts? I will do the same to help you get yours. Send me ingame mail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]