Come one, Come all.

85 Human Mage
http://tinypic.com/r/347zh45/6

Thanks for all the mad remarks Hatredd, at least you get emotional after being wrecked repeatedly. <3
Edited by Pernicíous on 7/10/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Actually, what you're talking about was this morning, that pic was taken from yesterday morning's TB. I have a fraps of this morning of me asking them to lay off of you, they didn't. I jumped in, killed you, and waited for you to spawn again. And then, you got wrecked.

And it's funny, lol. You said, 1250 bracket after that, and then later 1700 bracket, and now 1300 bracket, make up your mind on how bad of a mage I am. But just remember, this terrible mage here has 100%'d you 4 times now, "1550" hero.
Edited by Pernicíous on 7/10/2012 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Remember when anything below 2.2k is god awful? oh wait...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Emzizzle, yeah bro. Never claimed to be any good. Just claimed that I could poop on Hatredd here. But then again, I've been playing a mage for a total of, 4 months now, and haven't found a decent 3s team yet, and I'm hardly going to take 2s seriously.

Hatredd, what you mean to say is, "when we clowned your level 1 alt in org and you came to duro and we !@#$ in your mouth." But yes, besties forever.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I like when DKs play blood. Lol. And they aren't any good at it. Plenty of screenshots of the 6v1 and killing me, but the 1v1 you getting #!%#d lol. Shall I edit them as well like you do your youtube videos, best bud?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Can't be upset when I constantly laugh at you. Your trolling is almost as bad as your playing. It's ok though, lol. 1v1ing you gives me trophy screenshots knowing I'm not the #1 bad on akama. <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bad? Yes. I'm terrible lol, are you having a hard time understanding the fact that I do not consider myself a good player. Mad, hardly lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Are you trying to be a grammar !@#$ now?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
There should be a request lock threat function on this forum.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Wouldn't be a point to that Emz, the forum is as dead as this server. Wouldn't do any good.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hatredd, gotten 1550 achieve yet?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Nobody cares about PvP in a PvE game. Fact. Go be real men and kill some dragons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]