oh the joy of deth'tilac

85 Night Elf Hunter
soooooooooo i finaly decided to open up the molten front so i could start getting the spiders there 2day. i get there and lucky me deth'tilac is up. so my 1st two tries arnt so good, and i end up dying both times. i leave for about 5-10 mins to try and get a druid help with roots, nothing, so i go back and try again. i get there and a horde hunter, one that clearly has no clue what he was doing since he wouldnt even let his pet get aggro so that deth'tilac would use deth strike, fails at his attempt.

so i try again, doing so much better then my 1st attempts. then it happens, i finaly get him down low enought to tame - i rez my dumb spider so i can abandon it so i can tame - click on abandon....................

and what do i see? that same god damn horde hunter attacking deth'tilac and making deth'tilac use deth stike AGAIN and deth'tilac dies from it.............

thanks alot you fail troll (not calling him a troll as the forum meaning, but he was actually a troll, race wise) horde hunter. your an epic fail and should delete all your toons asap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
07/05/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Perhaps
Cool story bro.

thanks but i sure as hell aint no dwarfs bro........
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wut.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
07/05/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Perhaps
Wut

the only good dwarf is a drunk dwarf......and only when they are miles away from me o.O

imo wow messed up greatly on dwarves. should have made them more like DnD or Forgotten Realm dwarves.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
-------------------------------------------------->

rp server thatoway, gaiboi
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
-------------------------------------------------->

rp server thatoway, gaiboi
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
u no all male nelfs are basically housewives rite? u have no rite 2 hate on a dwarf!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Gnomes r da beast of da beast n best of da best n best of da beast n beast of da best
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Na dwarf
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
gnomes 4 ever
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Respect da master dwarf race
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAHAHAH wat kinda name is that gnoEM wat if gnoemmawatson.......it got deep meaning or what... GnOEm GNOEM GnOEM GNOem... U think u Jamal baker?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]