WTB/take over guild

90 Human Hunter
I'm taking some friends and some toons over to horde side to pvp with, and I really don't want to level a guild from 1 to 25. I'm looking to buy a guild that's at least part of the way leveled, or if any broken guilds need a new leader, I'll gladly take over and revamp it for you. So, sup
Reply Quote
lvl 8 guild <check out this tryhard>, amazing pvp name "ty ty" make an offer
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
wasn't that on alliance?
Reply Quote
still is, u can faction change it.. although ur wayyyyyyyyy better off just xfering servers then faction changing and trying to buy a guild there
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I know, skywall horde is pretty garb :/ But i'm bringing it back!
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
wts hallowed

100mil
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
wts hallowed

100mil

Does it come with all the raiders?
Reply Quote
81 Undead Hunter
More importantly, how many people can I boot
Reply Quote
more importantly, none, you would be silly to remove anyone from this talented guild
Reply Quote
81 Undead Hunter
rufflez pls
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warrior
There is a pricetag on CHAOS...but I think it violates TOS
Reply Quote
81 Undead Hunter
well what is it?
Reply Quote
81 Undead Hunter
btw http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369881818?page=2#24 so it's whatever
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
all raiders, all gbank !@#$ (except gold)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
There's still the fact that it's an alliance guild.

semi related question: Who runs sacred samo on horde side?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Elysia
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<Hax> is a brand new horde guild with a focus on filling the !@#$ up to get to level 25 as quickly as possible.

:(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
But seriously, if any of you guys have horde alts that want to do some rbgs, wpvp, etc and a bit of raid progression on red side in mists, help me level this !@#$% up. I'm attempting to have a semi-relevant horde guild on skywall. We say ^-*! and @#$% a lot, and boot auto-grats addons on site. Find me in game, i'm cluckshot, cluckwork, cluckqt, cluckzug, etc.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
i'm guessing the fastest way to level a guild is to max out your 7 dungeons a week for bonus xp and then run 2v2s with guild members.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]